Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Blog(1-800-Smack-Me)

I will reiterate as to why I began writing my blog, an the reason for this is because I am getting replies back from some smart azz whom seems to think I am writing of what I do not know, and my answer to this is that you are correct. Most of my blog is written on reality shows I like to watch and what do I write of these reality shows, I write of what I saw and what is my opinion of what happen and what could possibly happen in the future. These blogs of my opinion and my opinion only and what I like most is for the people who choose to read my blogs to write in on what they think as well. So for those who do write in, I welcome it, even if you disagree. The more people who reply to my post the better, I want to here from people and I want to know if you agree or disagree and what is your thinking. So if you do decide to reply you can do so without call my and a-hole, but if you choose to call me an a-hole remember you will be called one back or maybe worse. If I choose to believe that Amazing Race is showing signs of cheating for contestants than that's my opinion, if I choose to say Puma from Black Ink got his a** whipped the other night and Sassy has no backbone, than that my opinion, If say that Peter Gunz is a a-hole and is not a real man, than again that is my opinion. I know the say an opinion is like an a-hole everyone has one, but  that is we have freedom of speech in America. If you feel I am an a-hole, than as I say you can say it but don't get mad if I come back at you. You have to remember I like writing and I do not mind writing anyone back, if you have a question ask me. Again thanks to all of you who read my blog and choose to leave replies, I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment