Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Love&Hip Hop NY 11-18-19(@VH1)(VH1.com)(#LHHNY)

Monday night I watched the Love & Hip Hop New York and I watch Tara continuing to be torn on what just happen with her and Amina and Amina telling her that she was married to Peter Gunz. I was still feeling the hurt that Tara carried by looking at it written all over her face and it is nothing worse than feeling like you were the biggest fool and that everyone else but you knew. Tara was trying to come to grip and I have been there when you say in your mind that you are going to be alright and then you think of all the years wasted and you get upset again. When Tara began ripping up the remaining things of Peter Gunz's at the house it was not a surprise at all. This man, no he is not a man, he is a full on donkey's rear end, when he did not take the time to return to Tara's home to try and talk to her the more time he gave Tara to think on what he has done to her and with his things in the house it was apparent that she would eventually just lose it. What I am surprised about is that Tara remain so calm for so long because my reaction would have been to go straight home and burn his sh** up, but it could have been that she was waiting until she sent the children off to school. Now what about the children, how will Tara explain that their daddy will not longer be there, although I have a feeling that Gunz really never was at home much anyway. I am glad that Tara has said that is relationship is officially done and I am hoping for all women in the world that Tara will stick to her heart and leave this scum bag in the gutter or at Amina's house where he belongs. Amina on the other hand to me is a straight up idiot, she does not care that this woman was with Gunz 12 plus years and I do not care what he told you little girl, you do not cross that line until that man has left the home, you do not listen to his words that he is not happy, all man will say they are not happy, if you ask me I think it is prone to men to say they are not happy especially when they meet a cute woman who's pants they think they can get into by saying this. Now dumba** Amina thinks that Peter Gunz is her's forever and he will be the most faithful man to her because he was so unhappy with Tara and wanted a way out, but Gunz is saying he has to repair his relationship with Tara and that he has to be there for his children. Peter Gunz went over to Tara's apartment and while  he is there he is constantly telling Tara he loves her, even upon his exit. Can someone let me know if Amina watches the show once they air because I want to you what this idiot think of her husband constantly telling another woman which he claimed he was so unhappy with that he loves her, where is you at in his thoughts Amina. This situation is something that goes on almost everyday, when the significant other cheats and the children are the only ones who really lose because if someone cheats on you, especially over and over again then you are losing nothing but a jack a**, but the children are losing the other the parent in the home and no I am not saying to people whom are in a hostile situation to stay in that situation for the sake of the children, but what I am saying is that if you know you no longer love a person, well do not string them on, be that real a** and tell them the truth. Let that person know that it is not working out and that you think it is better to go in different directions, don't bring another person into the picture before you end your current relationship. Now as for Tahiry who was also upset with the so call relationship with Joe Budden that some how she thought was monogamous and although I called tell Tahiry was hurt as well I could not feel as sorry for her as I did Tara because Tahiry knew what she was getting into and from last season Tahiry watched Joe with another woman while he flirted with her, so why did she think he had changed that quickly is beyond my thinking process because being a woman and watching a guy dog another woman would not make me think he will treat me any differently no matter how many yeas we have known each other or have been friends. I have to agree with Nya when she told Tahiry that she was the only bit*h that is a true friend to Joe Budden because she was has not slept with him and this may be very true. If you can actually have a conversation with a man and you both do not have to cross that line, than that is a friendship to me, one up for Nya, she is a bad bit*h. Now I have to disagree with Nya for saying that all the Spanish woman share dic* and that is how they like to get down, there is a particular race that likes to do this and I am not saying but I will not say that it is Spanish woman. I was glad that Saigon finally knows that his son is really his baby and I have to give Erica Jean a one up for allowing him to do the DNA so that this so call man can move on to another subject. The reason I call Saigon a so call man is that because he is missing something, this man worries me he always seems to be on the deep edge and ready to drop off at any minute, tick, tick, tick, bomb. I watch Erica Mena and this new girlfriend of hers called Cyn and I have to say they look happy, I do not know if it is because it is still a new relationship and still rather fresh but the two look good together and I am hoping that Erica will not hurt this girl heart because she seems like she might run into Rich dollars arms at any minute just because she wants him to help her make money. Erica Mena keep you and Rich business dealing professional, no hanky panky as the old people say and keep you girlfriend on your mind at all times, she seems like a sweet girl. As for K. Michelle I have not seen her as of lately on do not know where she is at other than she is working on her career and trying to make that paper, you go girl do your thing that is what you came to New York for, the relationship thing can be put on the back burner. Now for me this show can put some of these men like Peter Gunz, Joe Budden and Saigon is a pot and just let them sit in the pot until they are fully cooked and ready to really come out and be real men. These guys for me are scum, one woman seems not to be enough for these men and although Saigon told Gunz he wants what he had with Tara and his children, this man talks with a folk tongue. He says one thing and does another, one minute Saigon is happy than the next minute he is unsure, he ran away when Erica Jean was pregnant because he could not handle it, he tells Erica he not ready for a relationship but it is okay they date, what the fu*k, either you want the woman or you don't, playing games is a way for someone as I mention earlier to get hurt. Saigon is hiding something and I am sure it will come out. As for Joe this man needs not to have any relationship, he just need a different whore every day of the week, not a real relationship just sex. Peter Gunz has got to be the lowest scum of scum that I have ever seen. Peter Gunz is not a man to me at all because he really does not have any bal*s, he is missing them and there is almost like there is nothing there. This man had the audacity to blame Tara for the way he act and why he married Amina and lived with both woman, wow. For me Mr. Gunz and the mister is lightly because You Are Not a Man, gees gets some bal*s please. Well I am loving the women on the show this season because no matter how they have been hurt they are seeming to come together and for me this is great. I like seeing strong woman and Yandy is still holding her household down while her fiancee is away and she still will not back down on her convictions that wrong is wrong and right is right, you go girl. As a matter a fact fall you women stay strong and let the men you were you stand. It may nice to have them but you all be dam* if you really need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment