Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Game(Say It is Not True)

Now I heard from a source that the character Malik on the Game will be leaving the show. I saw the last episode and the upcoming episode and I know that Malik is supposedly going to be alone in a not so good neighborhood without protection and on top of that I am being told it is possible he will be leaving the show. I hope this source is incorrect and I hope this is just one of those great finales that will leave us guessing and waiting on the next season premier for the show to return because I do not see the show continuing on without Malik. Malik has been a big part of the show from the very beginning and I do mean very beginning when the show was a spin off from girlfriends and first started on UPNCW then was cut. I have always enjoy this show from the very beginning and of course my favorite characters were Melanie and Darwin who the entire show began its focus on these two young couples when Darwin was drafted to the Sabers. I immediately fell in love with the show because it was not one of those reality shows but on the other hand it reminded me of a reality show. The show was so well written that I really thought that what these characters did on the show is what real football player wives and girlfriends do in real life. What had taken me the most about the show was seeing Tia Mowry in such a different role, she was all grown up and she played that part so good I forgot about that little sister sister role she played years ago as a young girl. Now when Melanie and Darwin's character was cut from the show I was heart broken and how they had Darwin exit the show was priceless, he played that part on point when they announced that he was being traded from the team, if Darwin did not have me fooled that he was not really being traded, man I tell you my eyes was full with tears. Anyway the show went on and I accepted the fact that they had two bring in two new characters and believe it or not these two characters are great actors and they really add to the show contents. Now hearing that Malik may possibly leave the show is upsetting me because although the two new characters are strong, I feel there is not show without Malik. After losing Melanie and Darwin to me Malik is the only person who really saved the show, his cocky attitude and his outrageous antics have made the show what it is. Malik is one of those guys who knows what he wants and go for it, not only that Malik knows how to party and he is not selfish about including others in on his fun.Tasha his mother is a crazy woman and Malik is her everything, if Malik dies off the show I do not she her character continuing on as well. So for now I am choosing not to believe the roomer that Malik is leaving because I do not think the writers are this crazy to do such a thing and I am choosing to say that this is just one of those finales that will have everyone hanging until next season. A finale like this will of course bring us back to watch the next season. I did think it was time for Malik to slow down, I even thought it was time for him to become serious about one woman, I know I know, everyone think what makes Malik is his crazy single life, but we all have to grow up sometime and maybe they can bring in someone who can party harder than Malik.

No comments:

Post a Comment