Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tickle(Without the Moonshiners)

I see that Tickle from the moonshiners has gotten his own show and I do not know if this means that the moonshiners will not be returning or Tickle just got his own show. Now yes Tickle was pretty funny and he did some hilarious things on the show but I do not know if he was actually worth deserving of his own show. You know how you watch a show with multiple people and there is one particular person that is funny who seems to make everyone laugh, well Tickle was a funny part of the show moonshiners but he was not the only one. Tim Tom was also very hilarious and I personally think he was funnier than Tickle because Tim Tom has age on him and he has been through a lot, so he has some real funny stories that he always humored us with, this is not something we got from Tickle. Tickle, most people thought he was funny because he stayed drinking the moonshine as he was trying to make it, now personally I did not think this was funny because to me you should not be drinking the moonshine and trying to make it too, it is also a quick way to get killed. Tickle seemed like to me he lived on the edge and some people think this is the way to be, laid back, lazy and not really have a care. Now it is okay to be laid back sometimes but what Tickle has soon people is a live style of what our country has seem to become to be and that is lazy. Young people today are lazy and they believe everything should be handed to them on a silver platter, they do not want to work at anything and they think that life should be easy for them. Young people today what the quick way of doing everything and they don't have an understanding of why working hard and living a life of righteousness is important in their lives. They do not believe in repercussions and Tickle to me represents this young generation. Not to say that Tickle is not funny as has a sense of shine but he to me is not deserving of his very own show. I have not seen where this show is something that is worthy of real air time, yes Tickle is doing some crazy things and I have to admit he can come up with some of the craziest ideas, he prove this when he rig up that trailer on one of the moonshiners episodes, in which he had the moonshine coming out the faucets and he acts as if he was almost like a ice cream man, going in the neighborhood serving up moonshine instead of ice cream. Now this episode was pretty funny but at the same time Tickle was pretty stupid for taking such a big chance, but that is what these young people do, they rather take chances to make easy money than actually working hard to make honest money, so that worries me. I like Tickle but I am worried for the young people watching this program and our futures, it is almost like those pregnant teen mom show. Young people watch these shows and think that is how I can make some quick easy money, what a future we shall have.

No comments:

Post a Comment