Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Basketball Wives(Evelyn Needs Some Real Help)8-26-13

Yes I watched basketball wives and yes I am sad to say that Evelyn has officially become one of those person who I really despise. You know those people who pretend they are the victims when they really are the aggressors. Evelyn has return to the show as this innocent, passive woman who has done everything to please her man and what she got in return was a head butt. Now I not saying what Chad did was right, but what I am saying that we all know Evelyn is not as innocent as she is pretending to be on  the show. If anyone watch this show from the beginning we all know how and what Evelyn can be and it is far from those crocodile tears she has been showing us on every episode since the show has been back on and I have to say I am feed up with her crying in every scene. Evelyn has always been a big mouth bully who instead of channeling her anger into something positive has always decided to turn on people with it and physically put hands on them. In every season before now, Evelyn has always had mouth towards others and she always and I mean always turned that hateful attitude of hers into some outright nasty confrontation with people. If some people choose not to believe me then look at last season in which Evelyn turned against her friend of many years, Jen, she not only turned a long friendship into something that was ugly and right down nasty, she threaten the woman non stop and even brought others in on with her to have the ugliest confrontation I have ever seen on television. There was a dinner in which Evelyn brought this other lady to confront Jen and then while this lady argue with Jen, Evelyn launched across the table to actually fight Jen. Now this is a woman who in one season of getting married for a whole 41 days, has now all of a sudden become this crocodile crying victim, yeah right. I am sorry Evelyn but I do not believe your tears, I think you are using this victim angle to get others to side with you and to help you get your own popularity ratings up, yes you are using this as a scheme and one thing that I really do not like is people who act as victims to take advantage of others who may not know any better. Women like Evelyn who cry wolf, make other women who really are victims look bad. I know Evelyn did have something awful to happen to her, but her making the statement that she sat in the car quietly as her and Chad discussed the condoms she found and out of know where he got angry and head butted her is a crock of bull. With Evelyn's mouth it is not way on  this green Earth that she sat quietly in the car with Chad and discussed patiently with him about condoms she found he had after only so many days of marriage. I believe that Evelyn went off on Chad about the condoms and there was nothing quiet about it, she was running her mouth not letting the man get a word in edge wise and on top of that, I do believe she was all in Chads face and that is why he headed butted her. If you look at pass episodes there was nothing quiet or out of your face Evelyn has showed us, so put two and two together and think how she probably really was and you will find that you will smell a skunk. She is using this angle to play a victim and now she is getting all these offers to do adds and commercials. I am waiting for the commercial that she does for victim advocates and then I will be waiting for someone to turn it on her and ask do she not think anti bullying is a big part of victims advocates rights and why did she bully so many people on the show to the point of making these women scared or practically afraid for their lives. Bullying is a no, no, as well as abusive relationships and Evelyn is a big bully and she did it on the show for millions to see, including children who bully other children in school and think it is okay, especially after watching a person like Evelyn do it to people. No Evelyn I am not buying your innocent act, I choose not to believe your tears and I think you should be your true self. I do believe people can change and if you choose to change Evelyn then do so the right way, get counseling and work or why you are such a big bully. Don't try to cry your way as a victim or bring in new friends who are more classy, trying to fool others that these are the kinds of friends you associate with now. Get the real help and admit what you done to people like Jen was wrong. That is why I have grown to like Tammy, she still have issues that I think she could really work on but at least she admits that she has a problem and she is working hard on getting rid of these issues. Evelyn I hope you get that life and that husband you are searching for but I don't see it happening anytime soon because you are closed to what God has provide for us. If you take God's words and work it in your plan and then only then will you understand, think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment