Sunday, August 11, 2013

Storage Wars(How Is It Doing?)

I was wondering how Storage Wars have been doing since no Dave Hester. I disagreed with the removal of Dave and became one of the Dave's cheerleader. I do not know why the show thought that removing Dave and putting the camera more on Brandy's breast would make us watch the show more was a great idea but as for me a female, this was a stupid idea. I think the show think that men, who do seem to think with one thing are their biggest watchers so this enhancement of Brandy would keep the ratings going. Well I would like to know because I have not watch the show since Dave was removed and I was wondering how it was working for the show ratings because I am one of those person who choose to believe that this plot would not work for viewers. Now I have to say I do miss Barry, next to Dave I loved and enjoyed Barry little pranks. I did not know what Barry would do from one show to the other and always waited on his little antics. I just personally think the show made a very bad decision in firing Dave because he spilled the beans about the show letting Brandy and her husband know what were in the storage units ahead of times so that they could bid on the good ones and it would look like they were the better bidder. I agree with Dave when he said this was his lively hood and this was just not a show for him but how he made his income and how he ran his business. Bidding on these storage units is something that is very serious for Dave and he has a huge store and people he has to pay depending on what he can get out of these storage units and for the show to interfere so that Brandy and her husband get the better bids, all for the sake of television performance and to make the fans happy. The show really sucks for this and I hope that Dave Hester goes on to get his own show, if someone has the guts to take on a show that is about Dave and his entire business. It could be called (Yeppp here Is Dave). The show could be focused on Dave as a hard working man and how he makes his everyday living bidding on storage units and being honest while doing it. That would be a slap in the face of the producers of Storage Wars, I think that would work, especially since they do not believe in having a reality show based on how reality really is but how they figure the show should be played.

No comments:

Post a Comment