Sunday, August 11, 2013

Breaking Amish LA(8-11-13)

Okay Breaking Amish LA has finally got to the good part when all the young Amish people get make overs and how does it go. Well I thought the girls began to start looking great as they were putting on their make-up but then came the moment of hair reveling and I would have to say all the girls except Betsy hair was on point. Betsy's hairdo literally scared the crap out of me. I thought she looked like a vampire out of she Dawn of the Night flick. Betsy is already pale and very skinny so the hairdo did her no justice as to add to her already creepy look. I thought I was looking at Elvira after she has been on the biggest loser camp. I think if they had maybe cut Betsy hair and styled it into a pretty bob cut would have made her look stunning. I know Betsy probably requested her hair not to be cut as I notice none of the women hair was cut but Betsy needed it due to her facial features and her being so pale and skinny. Betsy is one those Amish person who needs a real make over, I will have to say even the outfits she choose were not right for her because of her pale skin. I think they should do another make over for Betsy, something that will really attract the guys to her. If Betsy had one of those bob hair cuts with one length on one side longer than the other and a tight black outfit that really cling to her body, ohh she would have receive some attention. personally I think Betsy could pull this off. Now for the guys their make overs was as we suspected, theirs were plain and simple a little hair cut and slap on any kind of clothing and your good to go. The guys looked okay which is basically the same just the change of their clothing. The biggest thing that happen on the show was some of the Amish children getting drunk and doing some things I am not to clear on , except it seemed to be an explosive part on the next episode, which I am anxiously waiting on because it looks like Betsy has went off the deep end and her and Ivy seemed to really have clashed. Some things that these Amish kids do even shocked me and maybe this is because drinking is involved. I not a drinker and I do not understand it when people get drunk and at like idiots and do things they would not otherwise do. I have watched people make fools of themselves and told them about it the next day and the do not remember a thing, amazing to me because I would want to know if someone caught me on camera or not because it may end up some where you do not want it to end up. I will not mention any names but this has happen to some co-workers and to this day they still think that some of the things they did while drunk is just between them and the people that were there, but it is not and I do not have the heart to tell them. Well we will see what happen next week with the witch Betsy because all that witch craft see is doing fits that hair do she has, she actually looks like a witch, please I hope they do another make over for Betsy in the near future, if she makes it that long because looking at the preview for the next episode she is separating from the other Amish kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment