Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Marrying The Game(8-26-13)

I watched Marrying the Game and although there was not much to this Episode I like the fact that Tiffany took the time to go out of town and go visit her family, she really needed that and I think it did her some good. The most I liked about this episode was the advice that Tiffany's Aunt gave her. She said Tiffany and the Game was trying to make a relationship work as a marriage without really being married and in God's eye, you have no relationship until you have made that commitment. How can God help you work on your problems when he does not recognize the scene. You already have the children and the relationship now how about having what God believes you should have and that is that real marriage. What this is telling me is that Tiffany should make up her mind rather or not she really wants to marry the Game and if so go ahead and marry him and work on this marriage with God. Tiffany's Aunt is telling her that if she gets married and needs help, then God, who will then recognize and honor what they have will show them the way. Like I said I believe this is great advice and I believe Tiffany will marry the Game but I want her to really believe that it is right for her. I was with my husband ten years before we got married and although I knew that living together was not the answer, I waited because I wanted to make sure, we had my daughter and she was eleven before we actually made that commitment but I knew when I said those vows it was truly meant to be. I began understanding that making this commitment in front of God was something very special and that it was something to be honored. I was very happy and I understand that I was meant to be by this man side for a reason. Now as me and my husband grow older I realize that maybe this commitment may not have meant the same to him as me, maybe I should have talk with him about what we was about to do and if it was what he really wanted to do. Maybe we both should have went to a marriage counselor or pastor before we made this commitment to understand if it was right for us, or for him to listen to what our pastor say what he is to expect with a commitment in front God. I wish the best for The Game and Tiffany but I have some advice for both of you as well, I think Tiffany you should let the Game know that you really want to marry him but that you should both go to a pastor and tell him that you are both about to make this commitment and what is it that God has to say about this long turn commitment for two people. My advice for you Game is to listen to what the pastor say and from their decide if it is what you are willing to do to keep your marriage going for the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment