Monday, August 19, 2013

Breaking Amish LA(8-18-13)

Okay yes I watched it and yes Betsy is off her rocker. The entire cast is still a little weird to me and I am still trying to understand each one of them. I have to say the situation between Iva, Betsy and Devon I was a little confused on but when I was what little clipped they showed us I saw something different then what Iva was saying, I have to say I believed Betsy because Iva went into the room with Devon and I think there was the expectation of something happening between the two, now as for Betsy coming in I do not know what her intention was and I think Betsy just decided to take advantage of the entire thing, especially since she knew Iva and Devon were drunk. Anytime when young people drink there is the chance of things happening that they soon regret later and I think that is what happen to Iva and after she realized what happen and thought about it was going to be on television for everyone to see, including her boyfriend, she decided that she did not want this to happen. Instead of Iva coming clean with her boyfriend and explaining everything to him and telling him how she got drunk, she I think was afraid and is trying to lie her way out of it. I think Iva boyfriend loves her no matter what and I think if she was straight up honest with him, he would have forgiven her anyway but lying to him maybe something he can not forgive. Although I do not care for Betsy I do think she is telling the truth about the situation and I feel sorry that she has no where to go, I do hope that Betsy husband shows up on the show one day and bring everything to light about Betsy and her strange ways. Listening to Betsy talking about having sex with Satan and how it was like a snake crawling in her, sounds more like this girl may have been molested when she was young and how she may have been drugged or somehow out of it at the time and did not understand what was going on. Listening to a lot of this young Amish people it seem as if the Amish community have a lot of secrets and one of those secrets is adult men molesting young girls and boys. Betsy has some that happened to her when she was young and I do not think it has anything to do with demons or witchcraft, I think it was someone who messed up this young girls head by doing some ungodly things to her. I think Betsy could use to psychiatric help along with some good advice on how to go on with her future. Now as for all these other strange things going on my question is when will they start with everyone careers. Iva can bake and I was looking for her to get into something regarding her baking skills like a culinary school and Matt who loves to sew so of course everyone think he is gay, I want to see him sew some outfits together, other than the Amish ones. I personally do not think anything is wrong with a man have a love for fashion and that does not necessarily mean he is gay, okay, okay a man on a sewing machine locked up in a room all day long could be considered a little on the feminine side. So when will they start with getting these young people into job situations, the only one I seen worked was Sam and I did not think he was suppose to be part of the show but now he is one of my favorites and I would like to see him do more, especially since he is so open minded and stands by his sister side, like any good man would. The one who I am not sure of place on this show is Lizzie, Sam's sister. Her being pregnant just does not fit with the show and she can not really do anything, like work or party. Why would you have a pregnant woman on a show and all she can do is watch everyone else act crazy and give her opinion, will she actually be having the baby on the show or what, please tell me why is she here. Maybe they have some big plans for her toward the ending of the show, I guess we will see. I am anxiously waiting on next week's episode in which Betsy shows the video of what really happened in that room and Iva's boyfriend sees it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment