Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sister Wives (8-11-13)

Okay the moment arrive that I was waiting for, the finishing of the sister wives houses but I was very disappointed. All the sister wives houses were finished but for some reason Meri's house closing did not go through. Janelle got the news that her house was the first to finish while Christina had to be docks and Robin docs had to be signed. Now when the realtor was explaining all this and giving the bad news that Meri's paperwork on her house would not be finished and she did not know when was disappointing to me. Meri of all people house was the one I thought and was hoping would be finished first and I was very disappointed in Janelle's attitude about the entire thing, I know she was happy that her house was finished but she did not take the time in her happiness to at least tell Meri that she was sad for her and neither did Christina. Robin and Cody was the only two who acknowledged how upset Meri was and to comfort her without ruining the other women joyous occasion. So I have to ask where was the sisterhood at with Janelle's and Christina's attitude, why did that not even acknowledge or talk about the fact that Meri was left out, even talking sitting on the couch Janelle just talked about her house, her house, her house as to rub it in that her house was ready and Meri's was not. Janelle had to know that constantly going on about her house was not making Meri feel good at all, I think this is all about that jealousy Janelle has with Robin and the fact that she feels that Meri sides with Robin and Christina is slightly on the same side as Janelle. Like I said before it is two against two, Robin and Meri on one side and Janelle and Christina on the other, I am starting to believe in the sisterwives less and less with the attitudes of Jenelle and Christina. Christina I have to say tries to make the family stronger by coming up with these great party idea and if you asked me out of all the mothers, who would I choose out all of the sisterwives to be my mother, I would have to say Christina and if you ask me out of all the sisterwives who would I least choose as my mother I would say Janelle. Janelle to me has a very ugly attitude and during most of the season she has wined about know one helping her with her children or duties while she lived in her own house. Janelle is very slop and lazy to me and the only reason I seen why she was complaining was because she was use to the other women doing most of her duties for her. Janelle may be in her house first but I see her house being just as sloppy as the rental house she had, but of course since the women live around her she probably will be calling for help. I know I am sounding harsh but it really surprise me how the women were not more supporting of Meri and as they sat on that couch none of them acknowledge how hard it must have been for Meri. I was disappointed in Cody as well and looking at next week episode it looks like Cody is putting all the stress their daughter is having on Meri. Cody should know that a child Mariah's age and being Meri's only child will have that strong compassion for her mother and if her mother hurt she will hurt. Mariah knows that the house is not signed off and that her mother will feel left out because of this, Meri does not have to say a thing to Mariah, as a matter of fact Meri putting on a happy face for Mariah makes it worst because this only upset Mariah even more. I can not understand how this sisterhood is a sisterhood when all the wives are not trying in all their power to make the other women life easier. I do not know where Cody stands in all this because his attitude is completely confusing me, he seemed as if he was just glad he had one of the houses in which he could sleep in. I also heard Cody said Meri has issues with her vehicle, she can't get in her house like the other women and she has the crappy car of all of them. I know the women were jealous of Meri because she got the same size house as them and they have more children but they have to let this go, Meri is the first wife and she was nice enough to share her husband with the other women without complaining once. Meri can not help that she have issues with her body that will not allow her to carry another child, this happen to some women so why punish her. I am team Meri and I will stay team Meri, I will never respect Janelle because I think she has the worst attitude of all the women because of her low self esteem. I know how it is when you get fat and feel that your husband no longer is attractive to you and I think this is Janelle's problem, that is why she is so mad that Meri brought in much younger skinner Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment