Saturday, August 31, 2013

Teen Mom 3(Please Stop!!!)

Can anyone please tell me why there is a teen mom three. I watch the show and I still do not get it, it reminds me of Teen mom 2 and how really immature these girls really are. These girls all do the same stupid thing, they get pregnant young and argue with everyone in their families how they are mature enough to take on caring for a baby and then they get mad when the young fathers of their babies do not take on more responsibility. Come on girls, they are young boys not grown men and they like you are not ready for this responsibility. Why do these girls feel that they have to first of all have sex at such a young age and second think they are truly ready to take on the responsibilities that come with have sex at such a young age. None of the girls talk about actually catching a sexual transmitted disease from having sex with no protection and if they are supposedly so close to these guys at the time they are dating them, why not express that if they have no glove then the get no love. All I think this show is about is young girls getting pregnant and trying out to be a part of this show so that they can make some fast and easy money. I still do not see any benefit from the girls being on the show because none of them tackle the real issues in their lives as to why they are having sex at such young ages and trying to be grown ups before they are ready. I watch and listen to the girls talk about how they will make the guys be fathers to their children and a real grown up knows that you can not make someone do something they do not want to do. What about the guys families, why do  we not get to see the guys side of the story or how their families are handling their young children having a baby at such young ages. The guys are just as affected by the situation and a lot of time I see the show as bashing the guys for not being there but we do not get to see why maybe they are not there. Even if they guys are not there, why do we not get to see what their families think about this. In all the show is just unbeneficial to me because all we here is these whinny girls crying about the fathers not being there after they sacrifice so much to have their babies. What was these girls thinking, are they really that dumb and think it will be all diamonds and roses and her, the baby and father will run into the sunset together and live happily ever after. I really hope these girls are not that stupid, but from my point of view they seem that stupid, they do not think with a lick of sense of what is really reality. Most of these girls have watched their families struggle with being single parents but yet they really don't get it. Why not put the babies up for adoption so that their child can have a better life than they did, if you really see it is not working out between you and the father and you really see that you can not have the life you really want with raising a child. Give the child a chance and stop trying to use the baby for your own gain of money. This is my opinion and my opinion only, the show is a profitable gain to be made by these girls, money in the bank to tell your story of your messed up, young pregnancy life. How great would it be if all teenage moms could make money off having a child so young. What makes it even worse to me is that most of the teenagers are white, yes I went there. I here of statistics over and over again that there are more African Americans and Hispanics that get pregnant at a young age in this country but yet these shows feature mostly White Americans, what is that about, why do these White Americans make money for getting pregnant. I guess the statistics will be changing because I can see more White Americans getting pregnant just to be on this show. What am I thinking, the statistics will stay the change rather or not more White American young girls get pregnant or not, facts are always not facts in the America as some of us know. Well this is one show I will not be watching or rooting for to be successful because I have a big dislike for what it is standing for and too me that is nothing or than helping some young girl make money for getting pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment