Monday, August 19, 2013

Basketball Wives Has Returned

Okay basketball wives has returned and I was a big fan until the show kept changing cast and one of my biggest fall out with the show was when Tammy came into play and how she was intimidating everyone on the show because of her insecurity but I have to admit I like that Tammy has worked on making a change. Another very intimidating person is Evelyn and yes Evelyn was one of the biggest bullies before Tammy came on the show and now this big bully who ran multiple cast of the show because of her scare tactics has now been head butted and wants us to feel sorry for the bully, yes the bully has been bullied, how ironic. I agree that no woman or man should hit or hands put on and although some people can make you very angry and I can only imagine how mouthy Evelyn mouth was although she acts as though she was talking to Chad calmly in the car when out of no where he head butted her, yeah right Evelyn was calm. Evelyn from what we have seen on television was probably very loud and all in Chad's face calling him all kinds of names, so what should Chad have done, stepped out the car and walked away, no run away and he should have filed for a divorce as soon as possible. Although I do not think Chad would have filed for a divorce as long as he knew that money could have been made from being married to Evelyn, with the new show they were planning on having. Evelyn said Chad keeps doing things to get her back and making comments about how he wants his wife back, I have to agree with Evelyn on one point, I do not believe him and I think it is all because he has lost so much because of the incident. Chad has not learned any lesson as Tammy claim in this short period of time, the only lesson he has learned is that you can lose money when you do stupid things. Chad realized that the reality show they were planning is gone as the football contract he was getting. You do not learn when you do not apologize for your actions in front of everyone, I agree with Evelyn that when you have women in your life you have insulted all these women when you head butted another women. You have disgraced women every where when you made this statement that women deserves nothing but to be head butted, instead of being that real man and just walking away from it all. Walking away from it all would have made Chad to me a man that was much more worth Evelyn trying to work on saving her marriage with, but as for the Chad she divorced, I think Evelyn did the right thing and I agree that you Evelyn should stick to your guns. Now as for Tammy I am not surprised that you no longer have your man, because you as much as you have cleaned up are still a big bag of mess to me. Tammy how old do you have to be before you let things go and grow up, because it seems as though you are taking longer than any person I have ever seen or known in real life. Well right now everything is starting of slowly and I guess this is just because it is just the first show and we have yet to learn what is really going on in the other women lives but I will continue to watch because the up coming episodes I have seen are pretty explosive. There seems to be a divide between Shaunie  and Tammy that seems really good. Shaunie seems like she will not be taking any shi* and she is aiming for Tammy, that sounds like some juicy entertainment. Only time will tell if the show is worth watching, now I wonder if basketball wives LA will be returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment