Monday, August 19, 2013

Sister Wives(8-18-13)

I watched sister wives and I was very glad to see that Meri finally got her house, although it was after actual Christmas. I still feel that Janelle and Christina as sister wives to Meri did not show a big of compassion on Meri's part. I know everyone was moving and trying to get their house in order but I still show that divide between the women and I have to admit that Cody was not happening in that divide. I know Cody can see what is going on between the women but he does nothing and although I know like most men Cody don't want to come between the women but he is a man with sister wives and his situation is different so he should handle it differently. Not only did Cody not help the situation I think he edge more feelings on by asking the women to have a bake off to see who made his mothers caramels the best. With this bake off I learned that Janelle could not cook, I did not know that Janelle could not cook. This is a woman who is the worse in handling her kids, is a bad housekeeper and now I learn she can not cook, wow. I guest Janelle feels that she has a career as a realtor and with this she does not need anything else. Janelle seems as though she is one of those sister wives that wanted the gratification of having the man and some children for the man but she expected the other sister wives to take care of the housekeeping and raising her children. If that is how some of the sister wives think than leave me out. I have enough with taking care my own house and children, why would I want to add ten more children someone else had and the headache that come along with disciplining them and on top of that cleaning your mess up. Janelle may have feel that some of the women were not being good sisterwives because they got away from keeping her kids and cleaning up her mess and she had to actually take care of these things on her own. Big deal Janelle, you ever think you were not being a good sisterwife by leaving your sisterwives to take care all of your duties while you were working outside of the house. I listen to Janelle said for this cooking bake off she had a ace in the hole, her mother was there and use to help Cody's mother bake her caramels and then what really upset me was that Janelle had the nerve to say I need this advantage because I am the only woman who can not cook so this makes it fair. Now how long has Janelle been married to Cody and see never learned to cook, not even take any pointers from the other women, is this because she was just to lazy to take the effort or because she always had the other women to do it for her. I have to admit Christina is a homemaker and her and Janelle seems to be close, why would Janelle not get advice from Christina. I want to know why Janelle does not have a firm hand in raising her kids either, Cody had the gull to say that Meri attitude is why Mariah behaved as she did and that he is afraid of Meri's and Mariah's relationship, I guess he was trying to say it was toxic and the way Meri handles Mariah. Does Cody not see Janelle relationship with her children, it seems to be none existence. The kids are yelling and fighting and calling out to Janelle and all she says is quit it and she keeps working on whatever she is working on. Janelle may walk into the room where the kids are but she looks at them as though she does not know what to say to them and then she walks out. If Cody does not go to Janelle house much I can see why. I have to say that I do like how the show ended with a little laughter with Meri and Robyn going out and buying caramel because they were tired. This put a little light heart into the women prospective on things as for this competition but I could still she it in Janelle face where she did not think it was that funny although Christina got a good laugh and the better cooker, who I always thought it was Christina actually won the competition. Christina is a homemaker and she is a perfectionist so she kept at the baking of the caramels until it was exactly right, nothing wrong with that Christina. Now I want to get back at the rip between the sisterwives, I always thought it was more to why Cody seemed to be getting so impatient with Meri lately, you could hear it in his voice every time he talked to her and I don't know if I notice this more because of my own issues going on with me and my husband and he talks to the me the same way, as though he does not know me and as if he have not lived with me for years and that anything I say is annoying and that my attitude is something new to him. This is how I feel Cody is toward Meri and because of this I felt it was something deeper and looking at next week episode I see where Cody ask Meri has she made a decision on the baby situation or not. I had and aha moment in which I thought this could be it, Cody could be resentful towards Meri because she had not made up her mind about having another baby for him and the way Cody is about his wives and multiplying with them, Meri's attitude toward not really showing interest to having another child could be a blow to Cody's ego. Wow, I could see why someone like Cody ego would be shattered when his first wife is not sure about having his baby, but Cody has to look at Meri's age and why it would be such a burden on her, not to mention how the baby as well as Meri can have some serious issues during pregnancy. A person like Cody have to stop being selfish and if he really loves the woman than think about her circumstances. Look at that father on nineteen and counting, it is right ridiculous, the doctor told the wife that her and the child could die in birth or she could die because of her age and health but yet they continued and the baby died. They keep trying and instead of the husband having the forth site to say no more to his wife, he brings God into it saying it is God's will, like he know what God will is. Why not appreciate what you have with your wife enjoy that and accept that our bodies, just as men body do get older and there is a time when certain things, like childbirth comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment