Sunday, August 11, 2013

La La''s Full Court Life

I have watched La La's Full Court life since it has aired and in the beginning I was into it and I do not know if this was because of the anticipation of possibly getting to see "Mel", as La La calls her husband(Carmelo). But as the show went along I have lost interest and I guess it is because I do not look at the show as I did in the beginning, it was not just a show about La La's life it also was about her friends and their life. Do not get me wrong I do not dislike La La friends as a matter of fact I think her friends do make the show. I think the show is more about La La and how she help her friends with their lives, although I think her friends can handle their own lives and does it well. I think that the show is making La La to be more of a super hero who comes in and sweep down on people in need to save the day. But I think if La La did not have these friends, she would be like other celebrity wives who have to hang out with other celebrities wives and decipher who is and is not really who friends and then they will talk about each other behind their backs, ahhh this is starting to sound like one of the wives show. Yes that is it, if La La did not have her friends to do this show with then she would probably be on the basketball wives show, in which the women have caddy cat fights and talk about each other. I have to admit that I admire La La for not joining one of those caddy wives show and she may have been made and offer and turned it down because she did not want to be seen in such a negative light. I have to say if I was a celebrity wife I would have to turned down one of these caddy shows and if I could would have started my own show as well. For me I would have to say that La La show is missing something and I do like the friends and think they can start their own show, something like (Friends Of La La). Some may say it would not work without a celebrity but I think it would because her friends have their own lives with their own hidden drama and usually when La La has something going on it is because of her friends. Yes I know La La has her own drama going on as well but sometimes when I listen to the drama going on with La La it almost seems fake. It seems as though La La may have produce some of this drama so that she can have it on the show to make it more interesting, especially since who wants to see La La real life which includes her running around, making performances, acting in shows and just plain having it all. Us commoners do not like seeing someone who complains about their life or air their life just to show everyone else how they live the good life. Think about it if La La did not have the little drama that she had on the show all we would be watching is her having it all and on top of that getting hosting jobs and performances because of it, we can not get that .

No comments:

Post a Comment