Thursday, August 8, 2013

L.A. Hair

Does anyone watch the L.A. Hair show with Kim Kimble, the more I watch this show the more I am loving it. This show has true drama and one of the reason I like the show so much is because of the hair stylist. I can relate to all these stylists because they seem really down to earth with me and the show it all the screen. These stylists seem to go on with their profession while bringing it all on the screen for us, bringing us a whole lot of entertainment and what I think is so great about it is that these stylists remind me of the salon I attend. A salon is a not only a place that you can go and get your hair done but a place where you can talk about your business and hear a whole lot of gossip, all while listening to the stylists and their own drama. L.A. Hair reminds me of, I guess you can say home so this is why I like it so much. The cast reminds you not only of family members but of co-workers, they argue while they are at work at times and then they hang out with each other when they are of the job at times to let go of some of the tension. L.A. Hair shows you the stress of your job and how people sometimes people handle awkward job situations while also trying to do the best jobs they can at the same time. I am also a big fan of Ms. Kim Kimble because of course she can do some great hair and not only does she do great hair she is a woman who shows while she is doing her clients hair that she cares. Kim Kimble believes in her clients looking not only great but perfect, you can she how much she stresses out on giving a client the best look they will love. I know some people may say, yeah Kim does this because most of her clients are celebrities and she does this because she wants to make sure she keeps getting this celebrity clients coming back over and over again not to mention for them to recommend her to other celebrity clients, but why not that is what Kim Kimble does celebrities hair and the great style she gives these celebrities is why she continues to do their hair. The job Kim Kimble does is why she stylist to the stars but I also love that Kim still maintains that back home down to earth attitude while she is working on these clients hair and she goes back to her salon the same as she left. Kim does not put her nose down her stylists when she returns but she comes back and make sure her stylists are still doing the great job they are suppose to and making their clients happy. Kim continues to put everything into her salon by making sure the salon has everything they need and on top of this she is always thinking about all her customers by creating items she know every client can use and need to keep their hair healthy. I like that Kim Kimble knows that her brand products should be top of the line by making sure it does what it needs to by keeping the clients hair healthy. I also have to give a shout out to the nail technician Naja, this women does some fabulous nail and although the show focuses on hair, Naja is great at what she does. I love the way this woman can hook up anyone who walks in the shop to get their nails done and she not only hooks the client nails up but she goes out her way to understand exactly what the clients wants done to their nails and she is like a Picasso when it comes to giving these clients these great looking nail styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment