Monday, August 26, 2013

Breaking Amish LA(8-25-13)

Okay did anyone watch Breaking Amish LA last night and did anyone see what happen coming. Who would have thought that Ivy would lie about what happen between her and Betsy and go as far as take it to the police, wow. I sure no that Ivy was embarrassed about what had happen after she done it, that is what happen Amish kids when you put that bottle to your mouth to much, stop the heavy drinking, gees. I know young people like to party and drink but I think Amish kids have got English kids beat by a long run. Drinking is not all that English kids do either, the Amish kids have to understand that their are some kids that restrain from having relations and drinking. That is why have to admire Mat so much, the other guys and girls give him a hard time but Mat is like one of those kids that the other kids pick on because he refuses to drink or have relations, Mat to me is a hero for the English kids who are trying to stay strong in the mist of all this sin around us. What is wrong with not wanting to have relations until you are married, is not this what we are trying to teach our children. This entire night was a bit of a twist for me, I know the Amish kids were raised differently and have different belief on certain ways but for me all these thinking went out the door when they put on English clothing and decide to drink, have relations and just get right out crazy. Why they judge Darwin so much I do not understand, they said because he was going to let Ivy throw Betsy under the bus and was not a real man for not standing up to Ivy about the Betsy situation. I am with Darwin, this was between the two women and he did not know Ivy was going to take it to the police, he thought that Ivy just wanted him to lie if her boyfriend asked what happen. This was a big mess and none of those kids should have been drinking or ended up in the room together. I am still confused on some part of the tapes, I was trying to understand why Betsy who claimed to be so innocent and because she had a husband would not dare touch a woman sexually, touch Darwin private part and whey did Betsy go in the room behind the other two. Ivy and Darwin went into the room first and then Betsy followed and she shut the door, why is this not explained more on her part. Betsy is married why would she even consider being in a room with these two, I am like the other kids, there is more to this story and when will Betsy husband come to the show. How is it that Betsy be marry and her husband not come behind her or no one in her family intervene on her hanging out in the English community, doesn't she has children as well or not? I don't know it is starting to be more confusing to me so I want to know more about these Amish kids family now, it is not like the originally breaking Amish, there is a lot we do not know about these kids and there are pieces missing. I am glad next week show will actually start focusing on the kids in the English employment world because now we can find out if these skills they have can stand up to our standards. I will be watching the show next week and hope that later on down the line they clear up some of this confusion. As for Lizzie the pregnant Amish girl, why is she even there, she can not do anything because of her pregnancy and so she is not even on the camera much and she can't get into anything. I can understand what angle they were going at by having Lizzie on the show but boy is her part on the show so insignificant she is like a plant holder that just sits in the corner of your house and does nothing unless you decide to move it. Maybe there will be more excitement once she has the baby but it seems to be a little down the lines a ways, how long is she anyway, will she be having the baby on the show? If she does not have the baby on the show, her part on the show will be pointless. I want her to her go through the labor on the show, this will be the only reason I can see why she s really on the show. I will continue to watch because there are a lot more angles I can see them taking this show in.

No comments:

Post a Comment