Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Amish Mafia(Oh Yeah Baby)

Okay it is back, one of my all time favorite shows, yes the Amish Mafia. I do not care how much anyone says that this show is fake, this show is one of the most excitement filled, action packed shows I seen in a long time and the return has not disappointed me. I have to admit that some of the things on the show has disappointed, like Jolin teaming up with Levi again and Ester brother going cuckoo for cocoa puffs and Alvin looking to help Merlin but other than my expectations not being what I thought it is full of action. I like it that Merlin found out about Levi's secret business and decided to crash it, I like it that Ester turned her crazy brother in and I like the deal Jolin made with Levi to get his own business. Merlin is still someone I do not see as a strong personality and I think that it should be Jolin who actually goes up against Levi with Alan as his side kick to help him out. Things with Ester and her brother did not work out as plan but don't worry Ester is one tough woman and she has plans, even if it is a back up plan. I even like the episode that the little man who works for Merlin had with the people who were running the bed and breakfast and how they paid him and he kept the money to himself not telling Merlin anything. He only has a right because this little dude has stood by Merlin side with nothing to show for it, he has been Merlin's strong arm man but has not received a dime or benefit from doing all this dirty work for Merlin, it is about time he sticks it to Merlin. I have been watching up coming episodes and if what I saw is any indication of what is about to really happen, I was a little disappointed in Ester as it showed her going to Levi bagging for forgiveness, but knowing Ester this may be some ploy. I see that Alan will be helping Merlin by hosting parties for the Amish kids like he use to do for Levi, I just hope this does not all blow up in Alvin's face. Merlin is not very tough and if Levi wants to take Merlin down he can and will take anyone working for him down. Now this new guy working for Levi, named Caleb is not at all appealing to me, he does not care for Jolin at all and as far as I am concern Caleb can go back were he came from because Jolin is one of my favorites and when push comes to shove, Jolin will drop Caleb off a cliff some where, because Jolin is not a Mennonite to be played with. Now as someone who has been watching the show from the beginning I have my own opinion of what the powerhouse would be that could go up against Levi and win. I personally think it is time for a take over and Levi should be out, now as for my powerhouse group, it will be made up of Jolin as the front man, Ester as one of his main powerhouse side kick and Alvin and Alan although now Alan has been sentenced to time in prison and of course will not be on the show for a minute. Anyway with all the changes happen and so many things happening on the show, I think Jolin should in charge and Levi should maybe go off and get married and go on a really long honeymoon. After getting married and settling in than maybe Levi can work on coming back. Would it not be funny if Ester and Levi disappear and come back married, now that would be another powerhouse that we never saw coming and I can see Ester ruling Levi and actually being the real person in charge. Oh I am getting so excited just thinking about the possibilities of what could be on this show, it is one of my all time favorites and it is a show I will keep watching as long as they keep the high pack entertainment going. I am on the edge of my seat trying to figure what this season finale will be like already, I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment