Friday, August 16, 2013

Marrying The Game(This Episode Was Close to Home)

I watch the last Marrying the Game episode and I understand exactly where Tiffany is coming from when she said she does not see the Game is not ready to settle down and she does not want to marry him until she is sure that their family is what he wants. I have mentioned that I admire Tiffany before for being that brave woman who did not just jump into a marriage just because she could. Anyone can get married but the real thing about getting married is making sure it will work. A wedding is not just about the cake, the wedding dress or the planning, it is about two people who really do understand what they are getting into and what it will take in the long run to make the vows you promise to each other lasting. I believe on of the most important part of any wedding is the vows that the two people make in front of their family, friends and foremost God. I did not have a big lavish wedding and I did not need one, the lady that married us was a justice of the peace and it was just me, my fiancee and her and what made it extra special was that her husband had not to long past so she was very sentimental when ready the vows to us. The vows she sited to us was so special to me and I took every word she said to heart, because it talk of us being strong together and keeping God in our lives as we go on this journey together. The words were powerful and like Tiffany believes any marriage is not to be entered into likely and anyone should make sure before steeping in front of that preacher that they are really ready to commit to the promise they make in front of God. I did not take the vows that justice of the peace sited for us and took them very seriously but I down the line found out that my husband did not take the vows as seriously as I did. We are now going through our issues and I am trying to understand where we went wrong. I told him that those vows meant the world to me and I was sure that he would be the man beside my side for the rest of my life. My husband who now seems to being going through a mid life crisis, says he too took the vows seriously but has his own demons he is struggling with and it is not because of me, but for someone reason he will not talk to me about it and he is not by my side as the vows said he should be. I still take my vows very seriously and still want my husband by my side but he is not here. If I have to give Tiffany any advice I would say stick to your guns and do not marry the Game unless you are really sure he will stand by your side when times are tough. I feel as if the Game thinks like my husband that Tiffany is just being drama filled and it is no big deal. The Game has the attitude like why do we just not walk down the aisle and get it over with, it is not that simple and the wedding is just a performance for friends and family. The real wedding are those vows you will make in front of God with your wife and the promises you make that you should know will be kept for the many years you are together. Don't just get married because you think it is the right thing to do and you have children together, get married because you know being with this woman is what you want for the rest of your lives. I thought about it before we got married but I made the mistake of not making sure that this is what my husband really wanted, I don't think he understood how important those vows were and if he did he would not worry about getting older and wondering if he still has it or not by sleeping with and younger woman. I expected my husband to grow old with me and if he found that he was troubled that he would come to me and let me know. I want to grow old with my husband but I want he to understand that I am here for him and that he can trust in me and God for that ear to listen to when he needs it. I think Tiffany wants the Game to understand that it will not just be that persona he has known as the Game she will be marrying but Jayceon as well. The Game I have a special message for you, I know that you have to put on this persona for your career and that is how you are making the money to be able to afford this expensive items but you have to remember that you can cross over from the rap persona to other personalities. Look at ice cube and ice tea and how they were once these hardcore rappers but made that transition to these great actors and producers. Ice cube and Ice Tea understood that there was a time for everything and a life once lived was not the life that was the future for them. They are now both family men and respect and enjoy their children and wife, look at how ice tea put his wife own a pedestal, he has come to known how she is his queen and if it was not for her he made be dead like Tupac and Biggie. You the Jayceon aka The Game have to make that decision for your children what life and path you will choose. I am not even including Tiffany because you are not married to her as of yet so your children should be the biggest factor in what decision you will be making in your life. I am rooting for you Jayceon and I know you can make that transition into another profession, you can hold on to that rap and slowly drop it as you transition into something else you want to do and what is great about this is you can do this very slowly while taking your fans along with you. Ice cube made his transition slowly and as he was rapping and starting to do little parts acting, he took those fans like me along with him. I never forget watching him do Boyz in the Hood, I did not know ice cube had it in him but what I realized as well as his acting in Boyz in the Hood was part of his real life that he brought on to the screen, great job. You can take what you as the Game have endured in real life to that big screen, think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment