Monday, August 12, 2013

Amish MaFia is Returning!!!!

I am a big fan of Amish Mafia and can not wait until its returns tomorrow night. I have watched everyone fight over control of handling the Amish personal affairs and personally I think Merlin is a joke, Levi is finished and Ester does not know where she is headed exactly. I have to say out of all the Amish trying to take control I am rooting for Jolin, yes Jolin is my favorite he has always sat back and done Levi's dirty work for him while being quite as he did not agree with some of the things Levi was doing. The only thing I think Jolin needs to do is to get some back up because right now he is alone and he can not do it alone, someone has to have you back. From my standing I think Jolin should talk to the black Amish and try to sway him on his side because Ester and John are on their own agendas and they have recruited their crazy brother. Merlin like I said is a big joke and although he does have some people to back him, he too me is like a loose cannon and he breaks under pressure because I have seen that. Jolin could use the black Amish to help him get Levi under control because he has so much information on Levi and Jolin can use this to control Levi. I think Jolin will have no problem with Merlin, he could just push Merlin on the ground and step on top of him and he is finished, I think his crew will wither and die once he is gone. As for Ester and John I actually think they will be a problem for Jolin but Jolin I have learned is very smart and he will figure out how to handle those two. Now Levi talks a good game saying he is not worried about any of the other Amish rivals that are trying to take his place but you can hear it in his voice that he is really scared. I know it would be foolish for Levi to admit it and you should never admit you are afraid to your enemies but if he is not running scared he should be and he should be recruiting some serious help to back him up with all that will be coming at him. I was a big fan of Ester and I still am because she is the toughest Amish woman I have ever seen. Ester seems as if she don't play and she don't take crap from anyone. I would like to see Ester on breaking Amish, I can see her kicking some of the other girls a** and some of the men too. I have to admit it is great seeing strong women in our society and to know that their are strong women in the Amish community as well is only proof that women are the backbone of this country. Look at Abe's mom, she is one tough cookie and she will take any punishment when it comes to her children,  I see Ester being this same kind of mom. Okay bring on the excitement I am ready to see who will when this fight between, Levi, Jolin, Ester & John and Merlin and oh don't forget the black Amish, he is some where in this chaos as well I just don't know where. I think the black Amish should choose a side and stick with it. I have to admit it is sad to see that the black Amish is as an outsider in the Amish community as the blacks are in the English community, this world worries me, but the fireworks will be on Tuesday night. I have to ask again, why are these shows reappearing on weekday nights and not on the weekend. There are empty spots on Sunday night programming where it is really boring, why not fill these slots, well it is a good thing I have Tito because I have a lot of recording to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment