Friday, August 30, 2013

Amish Mafia (8-29-13)

I just watched the past Amish Mafia and as always I enjoyed it but I have a few quirks. I see that Jolin has helped Levi with his problem and Levi gave him the community he wanted. Now I thought that Jolin was going to help Levi with this one problem and that was it but Jolin is continuing to help Levi and I do not know why other than him giving him the paradise community, but the funny thing about it is Levi is not giving Jolin the paradise community, he is letting him run it. Running a community is not like having entire control over it to me but Jolin is happy about it and to him this was a big step up. Now I do not know how things run in the Amish community so maybe Levi letting Jolin run the place is a big step, but my question is does this means that Jolin actually gets all the profits from what he collects from that community or is it just a matter of Jolin handling the problems that goes on it that community? Now I was one of those people that thought that Jolin and Ester should have hooked up and they did but something went totally wrong with that situation and now Levi is asking Jolin to collect money from Ester, can you believe that Levi has to get Jolin to do his dirty work and I could see the awkward tension between Jolin and Ester when he went to collect the money from her. I do not know what happen between the two but I still think Jolin and Ester should pair up as a team in both work and marriage. I know I talked about Ester marrying Levi but this was so they could be a powerhouse but I would much rather her marry Jolin just because I think they make a good couple, yes I like them together. Now as for Merlin and Allan this situation seems to be a joke, Allan is good at what he does and I know you all are saying what does he do. Allan knows who to get money out of Amish kids by setting up some great parties, setting up illegal gambling bets and just creating money making business, yes Allan is a hustler and sometimes you have to be a hustler to make money. He is not hurting anyone but just trying to make money like Levi is, same thing different person. What I don't like is that Allan is partnered with Merlin, who in my mind is the weakest Amish person on the show. I do not like Merlin because he does not fit the show and everything is tries to do is not backed with what I call real power. Merlin is one of those guys that you want to say, you are the weakest link, goodbye. Now one of the persons that confuses me the most is Freeman but at the same time I understand him. Freeman is weird and he is what the Amish say is possessed and that is why the Amish hate dealing with him because they think he has a demon in him. Freeman from my point of view has issues that he has dealt with in the past with the Amish community and now he chooses to just sit and starring at people and not say a word. Now for me I am understanding this point of view because when you have had a community to shun you and do what with I can only imagine what the Amish did with Freeman, I would be highly upset with that community as well. From watching these Amish shows I come to understand that the Amish handle their own problems and this is not always a good thing in the way they handle things. Like the English community the Amish community have their own terrible situations and things going on, like rape and drug abuse. The Amish community to me to seem be harsher than the English community to me because they claim not to judge when they really do. They do more judging and they if something terrible happens in the community instead of handling it by the law, they handle it themselves and a lot of persons may get by with something like rape, which can affect a person if they do not get help with handling a situation that has happen to them. A lot of the Amish kids to me need counseling because of some of the things they have been through and I feel that Freeman might have been one of those children and maybe he went into some kind of personal world in his mind. Yes Freeman maybe touched in the head and it maybe a reason for this, so he does not scare me but Freeman makes me want to understand more about why he is the way he is. I hope the show features more about Freeman and his life, Ester tells us some things but it seems to be a lot more to the Freeman story that is not being touched on. I do not know what is going on with Alvin or John they are two characters that I agree with being on the show but I do not understand what they are doing Alvin is trying to get back into Levi graces, which again I don't understand and John is doing absolutely nothing but beginning to act as weird as Freeman. What happen to John he was in the beginning of the Amish Mafia show wanting to be the big bad member of the Amish Mafia but then he seemed to have punk out and went into some sort of egg shell like a little wimp. If you ask me John need to take some lessons from Ester on how to handle some Amish Mafia men. Now I do not agree with what Join and Alvin did too Allan's dad chicken coop, one thing I don't agree with is messing with a persons way of living, all because big  Steve's house was trashed and he got the man a little hooked on drinking again, Steve is a big man he should have known better, now Ester trying to turn on Levi is a little disturbing for me. The thing I did agree with the most on last night episode was with Wayne leaving Merlin, he should have been left Merlin's side because Merlin is a joke. I am looking for a tougher crew to get together and go against Levi and put him out of business, anyway I am enjoying every minute of the show and look forward to each episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment