Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Love & Hip Hop Reunion Part 2

Now looking at the Love & Hip Hop Reunion part two, Shay acts like one of those popcorn ho and she is talking crap to Erica about how she has a man but can get hers anytime she want, now if Shay's man is watching this show he should have enough sense to just run because if my woman was on television talking about she can have another man anytime she wants than that means he can as well have her anytime he wants. Do you hear that Shay's man? If there really is a Shay man I am starting to doubt this, especially when she talks about being able to tap Scrappy anytime she wants, what woman you know would disrespect her man by saying she can tap another man anytime she wants on live television. If after watching this show no one can see how dumb Shay really is than they are as stupid as her, Shay is to me in the place of a popcorn ho, because she has no real place on the show other than sleeping with Scrappy when it pleases him and she is stupid enough to keep sleeping with Scrappy when he is using her as a dipping ho. Who would be so stupid as to disrespect themselves on television by being that dipping ho unless she just wants to on television but still why would you disrespect yourself in front of millions because guys will she you as this popcorn ho whom they can have their real woman on the side and sleep with you just because they can. As for K. Michelle I have to say I really like your singing, you go girl, there was one thing I think you can work on and that is your hair coloring and that big rear end. Now K. Michelle I have a rear end and think a real woman has a rear end but yours is too huge, so maybe consider getting a little deflation. I have to say K. Michelle I love the way you have worked on your attitude and you have won me over as a fan and I for one will be following your career. Just consider working on those few things and I think your dream may just become bigger than you realized. I was expecting a little more from part two of the reunion but it still satisfied some curious parts that were on my mind, like Mimi still being with Nikko, which puzzled me for some odd reason, the talking she did was all fake and apparently her and Nikko worked it out. Well Mimi does deserve someone and I hope Nikko is the one for her. Now as for Joseline and Stevie J I think their entire relationship is a joke and Joseline have actually one a place in my heart because she actually have opened up to us and has showed us that she is not just this cold hearted devil woman. We now know that Joseline respect the relationship between Stevie J and Mimi as parents of little Eva and I can only respect this aspect of Joseline, but I do think Stevie J is a joke and he is making a joke of his relationship with Joseline. I am kind of rooting on the side of Joseline and hopes she finds a man that will really treat her with some real respect and she leaves Stevie J high and dry and looking like a real dummy in the front of a store with that stupid surprise look on his face. As for Rasheda and Curt their relationship is a big mess, the reason because they have years invested in each other not to mention children and one child on the way, so where do they go from here especially after Curt disrespected Rasheda on live television. Curt did the ultimate betrayal that a husband can do to a wife and what made this betrayal even worst is that it was not done in private so they can not work on this relationship in private and then Curt had that stupid smirk on his face like he thought the entire situation was funny. Curt ask as though he was not taking what he did seriously, I was not sure how to take Curt other than saying he seemed like a true idiot to me on the stage. Well I will be looking forward to the next season although I have to admit K. Michelle brought that pow wow to the show and there will be that empty space where she use to be but I do she Tracie possibly filling in this spot, that ex of Tracie to me has some serious issues. He wants his cake and eat it too and see nothing wrong with the way he interferes with Tracie relationships. Tracie is a grown woman and he decided years ago to move on so let her move on, if she makes mistake along the way then they are her mistakes to make. I also have to admit I would like to she another person exit the show and that is Shay Johnson as the host called her, she has not relevance to the show other than being that famous popcorn ho and she can exit right, left or what he heck just fall of edge, better yet why not let Erica give her a little push off the edge, now that is funny. Benzio to me is a big mess and all the women said he tried to hit on them, now in my personal opinion is that Benzio feels that he has no place on the show and he may be thinking that if he does not do something to add to his character on the show he maybe leaving so I think he is trying to get a relationship started so this will add to his place on the show and he will get more camera time. We can't blame Benzio or trying, he wants to keep his place on the show and I feel that if he does not add to it soon he may just be axed. I think that after his relationship with Carlie was over, so was most of his screen time. Maybe Benzio can work with that Joseline look a like angle, the girl did seem to have a little spunk and if not her how about Benzio hooking up with the other girl Stevie J was so call managing, she just disappeared off the show after her and Joseline got into it but I think it would be a great angle if maybe Benzio started managing her, now this would be an angle I could see happening. As for Scrappy I am really hoping him and Erica gets back together because they belong together and Mama D can go sit in a rocking chair some where and rock the rest of her days out, she is now to old to be anyone pimp and needs to retired that mouth in a museum somewhere out of range where we human people can not get too. I do not like Mama D and she is too involved in Scrappy's relationship and Scrappy is a grown a** man. Maybe if Mama D found a man of her own she would not have to be so involved in what Scrappy is doing, talking about some castle in which she is the queen, what an insult to a real Queen like Queen Elizabeth who has the quality only a real queen posses and that is pose, dignity and oh real money. Sit down Mama D just sit down, this is not the hood and you are not running shizane.

No comments:

Post a Comment