Saturday, August 3, 2013

Great Job Nick Cannon

I have to give a big shout out to Nick Cannon who reached out to Amanda Bynes who was once a co-worker of his. I was watching this program that wanted to know why Nick wrote a letter to Amanda, telling her how he was there for her and there are people in her corner if she wanted it. I thought that Nick's shout out to Amanda was very thoughtful. How many celebrities have we watched struggle in front of the world and not once did you hear of a co-worker giving any support or bother to reach out to these co-workers as with something as simple as an email. I am one who supports Amanda and I look forward to her recovery, although I know it will not be easy for her I believe I can do my part by praying for her and I never personally met the young lady but see she has a lot of talent and a lot to lose. So for Nick Cannon who has known Amanda in their younger years when she was at the top of her game, he obviously knows that this young woman has a lot to give and feels that she is worth sending a shout out too and he offers his support. I think any celebrity who has worked with another celebrity can at least offer support if they know that some in such a close quarters. So bravo Nick for sending that shout out to Amanda, I know she will appreciate it that someone from her past took the time to offer help if needed and that she knows you are there when she needed you the most. That is it, when someone is in trouble it is important that they know that someone is there when they need them the most. That they can pick up the phone and just say hello if needed or talk about old times. Most people go through things in their life and when they go through these things, it is not that they need to be only to think about it, most of the time they want to know that they are not alone. Why would this show that made that comment about Nick giving this shout out to Amanda as a negative I will never understand. When is is bad to ever offer someone whom you have work closely with is wrong? I think this show should reconsider what they said about Nick's shout out because I personally think it was a great idea. So Kudos to Nick and now it is time for other celebrities to step it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment