Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sweetie Pie's

The show Sweetie Pie's has got me wanting to go to St. Louis just to try the food because the food looks so good that they be cooking on the show. Now the show does have  great storyline and I have watched it in the beginning, but I stopped watching it for a little while and I do not know if it was just because I did not have the time or I was not sure when the show actually came on. Now that I can catch the show of Saturday nights and I one of those persons that does not really have anything else going on for Saturday nights, I have gotten back into the show. Now I was sorry to hear that Tim and Jena could not make their relationship work for the sake of their son. There seems to be some tension between the two and I know how that can be especially when you have a very young child together but the relationship seems to have ended before it began. Sweetie Pie had a great idea when she could no longer sing to feed people because people will always eat and they will really eat when it is good food. Now the more I look at this show I am destined to jump on a plane stay at hotel close to the restaurant and go eat for a day just to see if the food is as great as it is portrayed on television, because looking at this fried chicken and macaroni and cheese and desserts I can't take it any more, maybe I will go for my birthday. Well the entire show is about good eating and family helping family, which is always a good story line, because if your family can't help you who can. I love how Sweetie Pie wants her family just to become a stronger bond and she believes that they can do this by helping each other and trusting in what they do to help each other will spill over into a great business work ethic.

No comments:

Post a Comment