Thursday, August 8, 2013

Four Weddings(Not Sure how to Take this show)

Okay do on occasions watch the show Four Weddings and unlike Say Yes to The Dress I can relate to this show a little more, but what one of my biggest issues with this particular show is the judging by the other women, now I know what anyone who watches the show is saying, why do she have an issue with the other women judging but not with why these women spend so much money on these huge weddings to win a honeymoon when they could just use some of the money they put toward that huge wedding and tone it down and take a great honeymoon. Now for those of you who do not watch the show, some of the women spend upwards of $22,000 plus on their wedding and all they get from the show is a great honeymoon, but that is not so I have figured out. These women not only get this fabulous vacation or honeymoon whatever you choose to call it, but they also get to air these glamorous weddings on television in front of millions. So I think a lot of women say they can not only show off their weddings to their family but millions of people who are watching as well, not to mention they may even get notice by some producer or agent as to maybe starting their own shows or something of a fame for having aired their weddings on television, there maybe that chance that people will notice them in the streets. Okay this is all good and well and I know some people just love that spotlight, but my problem is on the judging of these women wedding are done by women they do not really know and you are all competing for the same prize. Why let women who are competing for something all wants to win, judge on another woman's event? To me, although the show says they have a way of doing it so the women can not cheat on the judging, is a farce to me. After watching the show over and over again and yes I can get into this because I do like seeing what ideas people come up with for their own weddings and believe you me some of these women come up with the most outrageous ideas, especially when they are trying to win. I do not see how the show can stop the women for judging the other woman's wedding very low just so they can possibly win. On one of the episodes one of the woman admitted she like one of the ladies wedding very much but she was not going to get her a very high rating because she did not want the chance of that woman beating her. I like the concept that they let these women go to each other weddings and talk of how they think everything is put together, but I think there needs to be some medium as to how the weddings are judged so that it is more fair. Now I know this may sound impossible, especially since you are having the women go to another woman's venue and give points, but I do think someone could  come up with some other idea as how they will make a judgement. Maybe their could be another way of scoring in which the women want realize what they are really giving the women, it will be all on how they enjoyed that certain venue. I know this sounds crazy, well I never said I was an expert in judging how people should score something but I am sure there is someone out there that will know how to have a better scoring system for this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment