Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Marrying the Game is Back On

Marrying the Game is back on and I am just loving this couple, well I really admire Tiffney Cambridge because it is hard for a woman who has bore a man's kids to admit that although she wants that family life for her and her children, when it is not right, then it is not right. Most women just want to jump into marrying a guy because they feel that they should be married, especially if they are older and have some children by the guy. But the fact of the matter is a women has to think about the children when she is planning to marry the man, especially if the children are not biological kids of the man she is about to marry. Tiffney has a understanding that she loves the Game and she loves how he is such a great father too their children but Tiffney also have the understanding to have a great relationship, there has to be understanding between her and the Game and a big part of this understanding is that the Game's job. The Game is a performer and as most performer do, he has to put on a certain persona for his fan than the actual persona he is at home. Now the Game has been having issues with separating his on stage persona with his home persona. You have to take that mask you put own for your fans off when you go through those doors of home sweet home, and from watching the show I have notice that the Game wants to bring some of his persona through those home doors, which is a no no. Men are always saying how we women are always in a better terms complaining(bi***) about how we can not just go along with the program, but home is home and your so called home boys should be the ones who understand if they come into your home, they will respect your women at all times, they will leave that so called ghetto attitude in the streets. It is about respect for us women and if a man, especially one who grew up in the streets does not understand that after becoming this great personality there is this line between letting that street attitude go when you decide to have a family and get married. I know that your so called persona attitude may have been what got you were you are but you do not have to hold onto that attitude to continue to grow and the key word is grow. You have to learn to grow with a different attitude, take that negative and start turning it into a positive, something your children can be proud of. Game you should thank God everyday for that lovely family he has given you and I mean Tiffney and the children and help nurture this family being doing what God wants you to do and that is putting what he says first and then taking those words to give your wife and children anything they could ever want, which would be you upholding them to the highest respect on your to tum pole. Tiffney girl all I can say to you is stick to your guns, do not jump into the marriage if you think it is not right and you should continue to fight for that respect you know you deserve. You are a woman after my own heart, because we as women to often settle for less than we are worth and that is never good because we start to lose ourselves and become these people we do know or even began to hate. I myself lost myself in my family because I did not demand that respect I deserved from my husband before getting married and now I find myself fighting a very tough battle. I know I love my husband and I know he loves me, but now I have to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it. If I had stuck to my guns about the respect I know I deserved from my husband before I married him, I would have had my answer before hand on rather or not we should have gotten married. So Tiffney stick to your guns and you will know for sure rather or not the marriage is right for the two of you, I admire you Tiffney Cambridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment