Monday, August 26, 2013

Sister Wives(8-25-13)

Yes I watched sister wives and it was good watching all the family in one house to have church and enjoy a meal. I am glad for them all and I glad to see that the family has a house in which they are just walking distance from each other and I must say what beautiful houses they are. There was not much on this season finale other than Robin telling the kids how she gave up her purity before she should have and this for me was a powerful story that Robin told because more than often to many young girls have, shall I say relations, before they should and then they meet the right guy and understand why they should have waited before they gave it up. I do not like how our young society today think having relations is no big deal and they give it up so easily. For me young girls today have no sense of worth and have relations to them is something they think they should do when they become teenagers or they feel like they are looser for some reason. Why do young girl not understand that having relations comes with lots of responsibilities. When a young girl have relations with a young boy as a teenager, nine times out of ten that boy does not plan on being with that girl in the long run, it is just a bragging right for these young boys or some hormones that have just gone wild. These girls find out all to late in their lives that have relations so young was a very bad choice but of course this is their choice to make and we can only hope that they take their elders advice and why it is so important to wait. Robin hit it on the head and the story she told got through to some of the kids, I did hear one of them say if you are both responsible enough why wait, this shocked me, I think this was of course one of Jenelle son's, not a surprise there. For me I have a teenage daughter and me and her daddy had the talk with her and she has made us so proud so far, she is now eighteen and it is truly her decision but I hope she waits for that right man and I have let her known it might not seem like he will come into her life but he will and she will know it. Now as for the second half of the show it had the families asking questions that interest the viewers, one of the question was the famous, what is Cody doing to take care of all these women in bed. Of course these adults will not answer this and I can understand because it is very private and me myself is one of those persons that believe that what happens in the bedroom stays between those in that bedroom. But I have to say I have my own theory as to how Cody is managing to keep up with four wives. Now you have to take all the wives in consideration, most of them are up there in age and as for Jenelle she is overweight and all us women know that with the weight comes the lack of a lot of things and one big one is having relations, we are less likely to want it becomes we are self conscious, for Christina she has a little weight as well but I see this women as the very busy housewife because she is always cooking, taking care of the children and I see her as so busy with all the house work and taking care of the children that she is totally exhausted by the end of the day and the lack of energy is there. Now as for Meri, my favorite, I see Meri has been with Cody the longest and over the years if anyone has been with one person for a very long time, there becomes that wear and tear and you become complacent and get stuck in the routine. Meri to me is satisfied with the time she gets with Cody, I sure she makes it memorable but she does not need him as often as she might have needed him in the past. Now Robyn is still the new bride and her and Cody are very focused on each other as you can really see this on the show. Robyn is younger than the other women, she is smaller and she is someone that Cody not of yet come complacent with or is tired of as yet, there relationship is still very much new and fresh and I am thinking that Robyn is the one that Cody gives all his energy too. I think Cody does not really give that much time to the other women, other than the occasion kisses and maybe some quickies, but Robyn I think is where he put all his focus for that long drawn out love making and that is why Cody can satisfy all the women. As a woman we know that as we get older our physical need changes and things we might have needed a lot of in the past is not the same as we age, are focused is more on other things and I am sure this is especially true with these women and twenty some children, gees. Can you imagine, I can not I had three and they almost drove me crazy but than again I did not have any sister wives to help me. Anyway they will continue the asking questions next weekend and I will be watching just to see what questions are asked, I only wished I had the opportunity to be one of those viewers who got to ask a question. My question would have been for Meri, my girl, and it would have been that very personal question of does she really think she should have a new baby at her age? I know Meri really loves her husband and wants to please him but again as we women age are body changes as well and having a baby could be dangerous for Meri and the baby. I must say to all of the Brown family, I love you guys and wish you the best of luck for the future, can't wait until next season starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment