Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What Do We Call People, Who?

Tell you the truth I really did not know what to title this thought that was on my mind, but I had some time on my hands and I began thinking about differents things and one of those things were about some people I know. I wanted to know what do you call people who live in their own fantasy world, I know what your thinking, crazy right. But I am not talking about person whom you would label crazy or who have been labeled by a doctor with some form a personality disorder, what I am talking about is people who may be your co-worker or even a sibiling which you may see on a daily basis who is functioning in our world. Let me began by explaining some of the issues I have encountered. With one inpertercular person I began knowing this person seemed personable, but as time went along I notice that this person was one who was a little different. They talked about their childhood and I realized they grew up poor as I did, no big deal and they overcome as I have did by working very hard, but as more time went along I guess you would say I started to notice that this person, who grew up poor must have had a very hard time with it. The more money this person made I notice the more money this person began to spend, I found out that this person has never travel anywhere but to a beach maybe a state away, again no big deal but once this person listen to others talked about different places they travel this person went on a cruise for the first time and began talking like they were an international traveler. I listen to this person brag to people about jumping on a plane at anytime  and traveling anywhere in the world. The cruise was the first time this person had been on a boat and on a plane. This person first time physically going out the country was on that cruise ship. I never said anything to this person I only listen to their lies get bigger and become different with each person they talked to. This person I learned told a story to different people based on the person they were talking to. I began thinking it was funny but then I thought the person was really said in a way. Everything anyone did the person always had to have a story of doing something similar that was a little bigger than the other person adventure. There was an incident in which one person brought food to give people to try and the people brag on how great the food was the person cooked, so this person, who I do not know what to call began bringing in food as well and wanted to get that same praise from people about their food. This person never congraulated others when they received anything as far as a reward in a great job or some kind of achievement, they only tried to match the person acheivement and if they failed at it, they made remarks putting the acheivement the person received down. I also know persons who has sibiling and whatever they do their sibiling tries to out do them, now some people would say this is sibiling rivalry but it is much more to it than that, because this sibiling take any chance to tare this other sibiling down andif someone talks bad about their sibiling, instead of defending the sibiling the other sibiling will go along with the person and then add to it by telling things that are not true to the person. I have not figured out what to call these people so that is why it is title so. There are many more that I could go on about but these are too small examples. I do not know if these persons are lost in this world, can not find there place and are jealous of people whom they see as having found there way so that is why they try and tare them down. I myself believe if you walk with the lord you walk in great steps. These people who pretend, do so because they have no path or have not choosen a path to walk in and seem to be having some serious problems in finding their way. I always choose to believe there is hope for those who seem hopeless but I have watched the first person I mentioned dig a deeper and deeper ditch for themselves. They had to me put on a persona that they are God and nothing they do is wrong, they do not see the deeds  they have performed that are right down malicious at time as bad, they can only see other people and their bad deeds. What do you call someone like this and when they act this, what do you say. Most people choose to say nothing and said they will hang themselves eventually, but it i right down crazy to watch this person at work. I have often was I watching the devil and was this a example from God that this is what I should not follow in life or maybe I should try and help this person understand their path. Anyway for now I will stay clear, watch and pray that this person find their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment