Thursday, July 18, 2013

Rolling Stones Cover(Its Just Good Business)

I am listening to these people over and over again having their opinions about their outrage over the Rolling Stone's Cover of the Boston Bomber. I have yet to understand why so many people are outraged by this. Rolling Stone is a Magazine, which is a business and what are businesses in to do, make money of course. Rolling Stone is trying to make money and they came up with the idea of putting the Boston Bomber on the cover. Well people are saying this cover is glamorizing him, why is the so glamorous. It is the same picture that was head lined in the New York Times and they call him the bomber. Where is the glamorous part and why are people so mad with a business trying to make sells. If I walked in a store I would pick the magazine up just because of this cover, it would catch my attention and it would make me wonder what is inside. Magazines, just as newspaper are in it to make money, any media will tell you that to make money you have to get peoples attention. I see nothing this magazine hurt, the bomber is in jail. It is like his brother who was killed in the incident, Boston refused to have his body buried anywhere in the State and why not, the man was dead and there was nothing else he could do to anyone. Why not let the man be buried, instead they just shipped his body away. I live in Virginia and I agree, everyone deserves a burial. Why was everyone so upset about a cemetery putting him in a grave. It is a grave people, please get real. Rolling Stone is a magazine, and the bomber face was on the cover, come on get over it. Business is Business and life will go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment