Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Holllywood Exes

Okay I watched Hollywood exes and was glad to see it back on but I was really surprised by something the women said on television and that was having black cards by a boyfriend. Now I am a woman that does no believe in a man being a cheap skate but I have to say it was kind of funny listening to these women talk about how the man gave them cards to do whatever and they gladly accept them. The women especially Jessica act as though it was normal for her to receive a card from any man she is dating. I could understand Nicole's situation a little better because she is engage to the man in her life and he is entrusting her to handle business while he is in a different state and they should be married soon, but for a boyfriend who gives a women a card to shop is like a boyfriend who is paying for the woman to stay with him. I guess these woman only deal with rich people so if you deal with reach people you only expect the best and that is money to be spoiled with. It is funny because I watch these women who go through their lives and they are basically showing people that although they were married to celebrities they live very normal lives. That is not the case though because the way some of these women shop, is way beyond what some of us women who did not marry celebrities are use to and expect of in alimony, if we get alimony. These women have to think differently because of the lifestyle they lived and be careful, especially in the process of dating to ensure a person is not dating them just because they were once married to some celebrity or because of some fame they think they may receive because of it. If I was these women and I was one of the available one's I would make sure not to let any person I was dating to know of my ex husband until I see it was getting serious and we have been in the dating process for a while and what I mean by a while, about a year. Some people may think a year is to long to be in a relationship not to tell the person about your ex but I think a year is just right, and no it lying it s just with holding the truth for your own protection. They will understand later and if they do not than that will be their lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment