Sunday, July 14, 2013

Naked and Afraid

Does anyone watch this new program. It is called Naked and Afraid and it comes on Discovery channel. Now I have not started watching this program from the beginning so I do not know how the entire process works. All I know is that they put a strange couple, one woman and one man in a jungle of woods out in some wild country and they take all of their clothing, this includes their shoes. The couple is given a chance to bring one item they think that will help the in the wilderness. Okay this show reminds me a little of the survivor other than it does not have a group of people trying to survivor on nature but just two persons. Another interesting part for me is that at night the camera people leave and leave the couples with only their personally cameras to film their night episodes. Now this is interesting because anything can go on at night and it is funny to see how people react each time they hear a noise, this is something I would do. I would not be able to sleep at night from the thought of hearing noises around me and would probably get no sleep. The bad thing about the show I found, is that you do not get to choose who you partner with and some of the people get some really sorry people. I was just watching this girl Laura Zerra and she kicks but, I think that survivor should make her and offer to go on their show, but her partner Clint sucks. I know every man can not be this big he-man but Clint is a sorry excuse, all he does is complain about Laura and refuses to try and work with her or eat the food she has found. Clint is one of those men that say he is a try survivor when he can only survive with a remote in one had a bag of chips in the other. Anyway the show is interesting but I do not know how to judge it because it is sort of weird. Like I said I did not watch the show from the very beginning so I do not know if these people get a prize at the end if they make it the 21 days. Do they have to both do the 21 days to get the prize? Maybe I have to look up the show information to find out how this work. In the meantime I will keep watching and wondering why have these naked people choose to take on this very strange challenge. I do not know what it is but I can not stop watching, maybe its the fascination with them being naked and the thought of bugs crawling up them. I know, I know, that is just nasty. Anyway I think it would make a great new survivor if the producers of survivors would look at this show and pick some of the people they think are the toughest ones and have the Naked and Scared survivors go against some of the ex-survivors competitors. They could call it the, "Survivor" The Covered and Uncovered, cute right.

No comments:

Post a Comment