Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta(Stevie J)

Okay I have figured it out, Stevie J is not as crazy as we all think, trying to have his cake and eat it two with one woman on the right side and the other or the left. I have looked at the show over and over again, I have listened to Stevie J, Mimi and Joseline talk and now I know what it is. Stevie J is trying to get his own show with both women on the show. Stevie J is trying to have a show in which his freak in the sheets and his ex by his side are both featured on. Stevie J is working very hard to be the center of attention so some producer would come to him and make him and the women an offer to have their own show and it would only make since, because that show would be a reality in its own self. Stevie J will have the drama of his crazy girlfriend Joseline and his ex girlfriend Mimi  who has has child. I have to admit that the show would be something I would watch and at the same time it would bring all of them fame and fortune that would not only be a plus for them but a plus for Stevie J, because he could get his girlfriend all the things she desire while at the same time pleasing his baby mama with all the support she needs to take care of their child. This show could put Joseline on the map while helping to pay all of their bills. Now I must say Stevie is being real smart about it because the drama is all in and the season finale had me on the edge of my seat when Stevie proposed to Joseline while at the same time offering Mimi a ring as well. Well this is one show I think should go forward and while I have been thinking about it I have also come up with ideas for the new reality show. How about "Getting on the Stevie J bus", or " A ride along with Stevie", or how about " It's The Stevie J ride". I am waiting to hear if it becomes a reality and if it does I guess they can pick up with where they all left off at the proposal ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment