Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Kardashians??????

Can someone please tell me why the Kardashians are still on television and who in the world order multiple shows. When you get to a point enough is enough and the Kardashians are enough. They are almost in our lives on a everyday basis and they are on television constantly, from playing reruns over and over and over again on television, to showing Kim and Kourtney to Kourtney and Khloe and so and so on. Well please help those who like me to get them out of my living room. I do not want to turn on the television everyday and see they name in highlights. I know for them to be seen everyday is money in their pockets, but I feel that they have made enough money of people stupidity and now it is some other family turn to benefit from America's money. There are a lot of persons out there who want to live the American dream and there are a lot of persons with much more talent than looking good and getting naked or telling your entire business to the world to get peoples interest. I personally could put out more information on my family life and step family life that would put the Kardashian life to same. My family has so much drama, it is enough for a life time and most of the drama field people are still living. So I know there are other families who could start a show that would catch our attention more than the Kardashians because watching Bruce Jenner get a hearing aide is not cutting it. Enough is Enough and apparently the Kardashian's has to run out of things to do on television, except to actually perform a sex act in front of a camera. Lets do a Kardashian rehab show in which we have people come on and Dr. Drew gives them advice on why watching the Kardashian is now a thing of the past and why they have to start tuning out instead of tuning into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment