Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Please Leave Chris Brown Alone!!!!!

This is a shout out for the should call justice system, any judges, and any lawyers who are working to put such a young talented person away for years just to ruin his reputation. The justice system works in mysterious ways and one of those ways is for a judge to revoke Chris Brown probation based on someone saying he did a hit and run, when he is staying there at the scene and another when this person claim they were given false information. Why is this justice system so pressured to put this young talented man away, when there are other matters that are more serious and pressing. I am listening to the charges being brought up against him and one was that he did not do all of his community service, now correct me if I am wrong, should not someone who works in the judicial system or with the community program in which he was doing his service kept a record of this. If they were told he was suppose to do so many hours of service, than why was this not followed by those responsible for keeping the record. Why do the judges insist that Chris Brown owes them more, like a jail sentence when, George Zimmerman walks without anytime served for killing a person, and a 45 year old man walks away after shooting a 17 year old because he played his music to loud. Why are these judges focused on people like Chris Brown who did do some community service and a person like Justin Bieber , almost killed a person and his children in a car, gets caught with illegal judge and he does not even go to court for any of it. The entire neighborhood said Justin is constantly speeding through the neighborhood at high rates of speed, what will it take to stop him, does he have to kill someone and then they think about taking actions. Justin Bieber seems like a little brat to me and the justice system is not doing anything by not doing anything, they will wait until it is too late and then say why did he die at such a young age, he was a great singer. It is almost like a Miley Cyrus situation, when I smoke it up nothing is said cause I am Miley Cyrus and I will always get ahead. The law can't touch me because I am too far gone and the only way to stop me is for me do my own harm. Now with all this is being said, why is the law still trying to punish Chris Brown, leave the young man alone and let him like you have let the others go own with his song. I tell you what. let Chris go on trial and let his peers make a judgement, like George Zimmerman was given and than maybe Chris Brown can walk free with a smile on his face. So as I pled out to this country and the judges that be, leave Chris Brown alone and get the drugs of the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment