Sunday, July 28, 2013

Naked and Afraid(7-28-13)

Did anyone watch naked and afraid last night, this was something special. Now when I first saw the lady, I thought to myself she is a big woman but was not afraid to get naked and meet her partner, there was no shame in her game. Now her partner, who had a name of Puma, was a very well built, good looking dude and all he could say about her was that she was a giant. Now Puma as someone tweeted, reminded you of Tarzan and that was very true because I thought of Tarzan as soon as I saw him. Both individuals seem like they had some very interesting stories that made them fit to fight the jungle they would be left out in and I was rooting for them because they both seemed like a perfect fit and they both were pretty smart people. Not to far in the show though I found that they both seemed to want to give up almost on the second day after they could not get a fire right away. Now I understand that water is crucial element and so much that Puma felt the need to drink some very nasty water which eventually made him sick. I think I would have tried everything to get that fire started before I drink so very nasty water. I could not understand why this couple had such a rough time, when they started on the first day with such a positive attitude. After a few days of drinking the water, Puma got sick and had to go to the hospital immediately, no doubt after drinking that nasty water. I thought Puma would eventually get back, but he did not and I really thought he would make it since he seemed like he had been through so much in his life before, but then again that shows you how much a young person accounts of I have been through a lot, versus a older person account of I been through a lot differs. An older person has age on them and when they say they been through a lot, you can believe them that at that age they have really been through a lot. With a young person in their minds, they have that perception that if things happen to them in a short time, then they have been through what most have not, which is usually incorrect because it is usually just their perception. Now as for Kim I have to give her some props because she stuck it out some days after Puma was hospitalized and she even caught a turtle to eat and cooked it herself, although I think the turtle ended up making her sick and it is not fun being alone at night and not having that support of someone else who will have your back, while you are sick and can't really watch out yourself for weird happenings around you, so I can not fault her for finally calling it quits, although she only had a few days left. I was disappointed because this was a sorry ending for a season finale if you ask me, but it was interesting to watch and I have to admit I have learned some things from the show, like if you are going to be naked, make sure your body is in shape for the filming, do not depend on a partner you know nothing about, so make sure you know how to handle your own when you are in a jungle, and one important thing I have learned from two of the episodes is to not eat turtle, for some reason turtles in the jungle are not meant to be eaten, I guess it is their diets, think about it. Now as for will I ever do a show like this, I think I would take on the challenge if asked, but only after I have made sure I have all my learning into place, the body right and tight and the head nice and clear. I can do it, I know I can and I do not need a naked man. I think more people should sign up for this show, give it a try, it is only for 21days and you get that chance to take on a challenge of a life time and what the heck, so you get a little air time with full nudity on television, it seems to work for some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment