Sunday, July 28, 2013

Breaking Amish(LA)

Okay I am still watching this new Amish show breaking Amish LA and I am still not impressed, but what I do understand is that it is still new to me and I have to give it a chance. The one thing that I do like about it so far is that they have a pregnant Amish person on it this time. I want to see how this pregnant woman handles being in a strange city and having not told her parents or family that she is pregnant is crazy. Now I see some of the future episodes and I see where Abe's bother Andrew comes into the house and acts as though he will be taking over. I do have to say I did not like Andrew when he was own Breaking Amish. Andrew seems as if he is trying to make a name for himself, he did not get on the first show, so he is trying to make a name for himself on this show. I want one of the guys to knock Andrew on his a** and shut him up quick. One person that I think can knock Andrew on his butt is Lizzie's brother because he is one big dude and he looks like a man not to be messed with. I do have to say I feel for Lizzie since she is pregnant, that has got to be hard in the Amish community when it is by someone that you are not married to. I can imagine how the Amish people shun you because of the shame, you already feel alone with the baby and then you have to really be alone because of the shame and when a woman is carrying a baby the last thing she needs is to be alone. No wonder why the Amish women are so tough and stern looking, because they go through a lot and they have to almost have no feelings to go through the things the Amish community puts them through. I will still watch the show because I think they have potential and I think we will really be able to tell if the show will make it or not when all of the Amish people finally get out of those sad looking clothing. Maybe the guy that sews can make them all new outfits, I personally think it is great that a Amish guy can sew and I see nothing wrong with it. The women all mention that no guy in the Amish community sews, now one thing that I always wondered about was if their are any gay Amish guys and I believe there are and it is one of their biggest secret, now this is a secret I can not wait to come out. Now the one I think about this show the more I can not wait until all the new cast get out of their old clothing and secrets begin to be reveled, we may learn some more juicy information about the Amish culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment