Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stand Up Guys(The Movie)

Has anyone watch the movie "Stand Up Guys" with Al Pacino. Now I know the guys in this movie are older and it is not a lot of young people style, but the movie is funny and I recommend young people watching it. I myself thought why should I watch this movie and then I read about the great actors in it and thought how could I go wrong, well I was right. The movie had me entertained the entire time, with these old use to be so called bad men, who reminisce about their younger days as criminal and if they still had it. The real funny thing about it is watching these guys trying to do the things they did in the past, you can see how these guys might have been these great criminals in their days and you began too see some of their past as they still live a little of it in their future. They only knew one type of life and this type of life reflects the way they react to things present. It is funny and keeps a smile on your face at the same time. I really enjoyed watching it and the only disappointed part, although I understand it entirely, was the ending. I was not sure why it had to end the way it did, but at the same time I understood where they were going with the plot. I would suggest anyone over the age of seventeen of course to watch it, you might really enjoy it as I did and understand where these men were coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment