Saturday, July 13, 2013

Joan Rivers

I am a big Joan Rivers fan and I love her reality show. I know some people say she can be annoying but I really like her down to earth, smart responses to people. I have always like Joan's comedy and wanted to actually go see her in person, but never could afford it. After watching her reality show, I have learned more things about Joan that I have never known and one thing is she is a very generous woman. She does not mind trying things for the first time and will tell you rather she likes it or not. She has friends whom she has met over the years that she keeps in touch with and she has lived a simple life despite of the money she has made. I really like watching the show and seeing the love Joan shows for her grandson and her daughter. She gives her daughter Melissa a hard time but I think this is all part of being a mother, we deserve to give our children the hard time they gave us when they were growing up. I like how her employees are more like part of her family and she makes that possible by including them in every aspect of her life, that includes her plastic surgeries. Joan is funny and she keeps me laughing and the older she gets I think the funnier she gets. She does not give us that sweet old lady mentality, but that raw older woman truth. Joan shows us how life should be lived as we get older and she enjoys every minute of it. I want to live my life like Joan and that is full of laughs, full of family, full of friends and full of fun. Also Joan is a great dresser, I do not know if someone helps her with picking out her style or what but she dresses better than some of these young celebrities that are out today. I myself could use Joan as fashion consultant because every time I look at her, I feel person in bum clothing. Maybe I will get to she you one day in person Joan, but I guess I better make it soon because I know your time is ticking, ha ha, I know Joan will find that funny because she does not mind a good joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment