Monday, July 22, 2013

Love & Hip Hop Atlantic(Scrappy Has Won Me Over)

Now for those of you who do not know it, I am a big Love & Hip Hop Atlantic fan. Each cast member that the show has chosen to focus on life, brings their own special twist to the show and it is great. I was not too sure about Scrappy and frankly he and his mommy scared me a little, because they seemed to be straight up street thugs. Now after watching the show and watching the turmoil relationship between Scrappy and his baby mommy, I have to admit there is something about Scrappy that has grown on me. I have come to understand that he was a product of his life and he can not help how he grew up but he has come to understand that this life style is affecting the life he has now. He wants to raise his child in a different environment but Scrappy does not exactly knows how to go by it because he has that mother who is still yelling in his ear those same old ways and old thinking. Scrappy has to understand when to tune his mother out and decide for himself rather or not something is wrong or right. I really like the way Scrappy apologized to Erica because you could tell it was from his heart, no matter how crazy it may have sound, Scrappy was being real. He told it how he knew how to tell Erica he is really ready to move on with their lives together. I think when Scrappy gets from rehab Erica should not even think about it, she should just marry Scrappy. Go to the justice of the peace and say something from the heart as to why you want to be with him for the rest of your life. Erica you may just be surprise as to how much Scrappy will cherish that moment and he will stay by your side. I for one believe that Scrappy is the real deal and I believe that he will be that dude that loves his wife to the end. So wake up Erica marry Scrappy and stop letting Momma D get in your way. Scrappy has won me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment