Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Anyone Watch the show the Game

Does anyone watch the show the Game and can you please tell me what direction are they going in. I know that the Game was always based on the people looking fabulous and that there is always drama with a little spice thrown in the scenes but they have gotten to point that when I think they will do one thing, they do something totally different. I thought Tasha was going to marry Pookie and that their marriage would be a little rocky, especially with Pookie going on tour with his celebrities, but never did I think they would bring Rick Fox back into Tasha's life to ruin her relationship wit Pookie and Tasha being the age she is I was thinking would have her mind made up on what she wanted not how to have her cake and eat it too. I like the two new additions because they add fresh new faces to the cast and they are both great actors, but I did not see Brandy as being a permanent part of the cast and I was looking for Kelly to return but recast with another actor. I also wanted to see Malik with someone who was for him, but I guess Tasha and Malik could not both have great relationships because this is just not this family life style, married and happy or even in a great relationship. Anyway I am looking for a little shake up on the cast and a surprise for one of the cast members role. I have to admit, the Game has not fail me in their surprises, just a little disappointment on how some things pan out but that is part of a spectacular show like the Game and this is why so many fans, like me wanted the show back on the air. It had me from the beginning thinking that was how football players lives are really played out.

No comments:

Post a Comment