Thursday, July 18, 2013

Boycott Florida

I heard about the possibility of boycotting Florida for the stand your ground law and I think this is a great idea. I am one of those people that was always going to Florida as my vacation spot, because I just love the whether and activities that they have available for you to do, but now I am on that band wagon to join this boycott. Florida stand your ground law is stupid and it seems to be geared toward certain races to protect another race. Florida I have noticed especially over the last few years is really showing their disapproval of fairness between certain races. Florida is a state that seems to be prone to only wanting to make the state safe for some, not all. Florida has many great cities and all kinds of great vacation spot, but at what price. Why have so many of us think that a state which apparently does not treat people of all races as equal, a state that is a great vacation spot. I am now regretting that I ever made Florida my vacation spot, especially since I have seen the unjust Florida dishes out to some. Florida is not a great vacation spot and it does not deserve the praise it has been getting from the rest of us. A state that says that you should stand your ground, is a state that is promoting violence. Florida has all kinds of issues with its laws, it is almost like Swiss cheese, full of holes and someone from the Supreme Court Justice should look these laws over. Well I will not be visiting Florida this year and as I have been looking over other great states to visit, I realized that there are plenty of other states with great activities. I think Florida has to understand that all people should be treated equal and this stand your ground should be taken off the books. Floridians that think this law should be taken of the book as well, should vacation in other states also. Florida needs to see that all people matter and I think if we take a stand your grounds against Florida than we make a statement to the state by saying "Florida all people do matter and justice is not just for some but all and you need all people to continue on" we stand our grounds to you Florida now its your move, make the right choice. We can all do this, lets take this stand if Florida don't want to listen to our voices, than maybe the lack of money we spend to go toward that state will speak for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment