Friday, July 26, 2013

R&B Divas (LA)

Okay I have been watching the show, R&B Divas LA and of course I have been comparing it to the original R&B Divas with Faith Hill and the gang. The show of course has a great list of cast members as did the other show but from the last two times I have watched it, the show has not been very entertaining for me. I keep watching hoping something will catch my attention, to no avail. I do no know if this is because I am comparing it to all the drama that the original R&B divas show ended with and this show coming right behind the ending of the other show, is making me be a little judgmental of this show. What seems to be missing to me from this show is a deeper look into these women lives. Now some of the woman have revealed some personal information, but there are those who have not or there are details that we the fan would like a little more information on and they are not giving it. I think they should start featuring each women and their personal life a little more deeper on each show. Like each week making a round to each woman house and showing them with their family and friends and telling of things that may have really made them end up the way they are or have chosen the path they have. I was surprise to see little Mo being so religious and having really put God in her life first, it gave me a different insight on her and this is what we need on all the women, more insight. We need to understand who they are. Well of course I will continue to watch, hoping that it will get better as the show goes on, maybe I am just being to haste by hoping they would automatically jump off with drama. I do not know why I think all reality shows should start out with the women at each other throats, I guess that is what most of us viewers have come to expect and maybe we should stop wanting to see these women fight and enjoy the women being women and supporting each other. But then again, would that make for great television and would that turn us off from reality television and back to the soap operas and made up dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment