Monday, July 15, 2013

Marriage Boot Camp Bridezillas(Melissa and Chris?)

Remember I talked about this show before, now I just finish watching a recording because I always do not get to watch it on time. From the time I watched the show I have noticed that Porsha and Byron have had some serious issues and I knew this from the show Bridezilla when they got married. Personally I think they should never have been married, but I have a serious issue with the couple Melissa and Chris. I have been watching the show and I know that Melissa actually would go out on Chris and leave him home only while she party with another man and according to this other guy it has been more than just partying. Now I have fail to see where the boot camp counselors have pointed out this issue in Chris and Melissa relationship. The counselors have come down hard on Byron and Porsha and I can understand why because they do have serious issues but so do Melissa and Chris. If the counselors do not get Chris to confront Melissa about her infidelity than I think Melissa will continue to go out without Chris and hang with this other guy. Chris is a nice guy but he should get the balls to say to his wife why her going out with another guy and lying about who she is hanging out with is hurting him. Chris said he knew his wife was not going out with the girls like she said and when he tried calling her on her cell phone, she does not pick up her phone. The boot camp has brought people to the camp to help some of the couples resolve certain problems, if you ask me I think the boot camp should bring that guy Melissa hangs out with, whom she say is her best friend, and give Chris the opportunity to ask him any question he want. I think Chris needs clarification and Melissa needs to stop putting on that phony act so that she does not have to answer the real hard questions. Watching the show I believe Melissa has the boot camp counselors fooled, they do not even tackle Chris and Melissa true issues, they tell Melissa and Chris how great they have been at their activities but please explain to me when will Melissa answer the big question about this other guy in her life. She has a man friend who she hang out with and will this stop when she go back home or will she continue to hang out with this friend and ignore her husband telephone calls while she is with her so called friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment