Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Shipping Wars

Okay I think I have never mentioned it before but I am a big big fan of the show Shipping Wars and of course my favorite is Roy. I have watch this show from the beginning and I have loved it every since. I think the thing I like about the show the most is because it shows some real truck drivers and how they go through everyday working hard to make a dollar, as most of us do. This show has taught me a lot about the hassle that truck drivers have to put up with sometimes just to make money to feed their families. I know from working with truck drivers that a lot of these guys are good people and they have families just as you and me but for some reason, some people just like to give truck drivers a hard time and I think that is just because they do not understand them and what they have to go through sometimes. Shipping wars help us to see these truck drivers in their everyday lively hood and  I was glad that the show new season recently came back on and what impressed me the most was the show brought on more new people. I really thought the show could use some more people, to give us a glimpse of other truck drivers bidding on these loads that the other drivers bid on to ship around the country. I do really like Roy and Marc but some of the people like Jen, Rob & Chris and Jarrett were people that I like but they are people that I would not mind seeing every now and then but not all the time. Jarrett seems like he was just a joke, not a real truck driver struggling to make a buck to feed his family because he has not family and Jen seem like see is just on television just to get fame, making sure that her boobs are at front and at attention at all times. Now my issue with Rob and Chris is that they are just cocky and and they seemed to think it is funny that if they do not want a load they can low ball someone else to make them take the load for little or nothing. Low balling someone is not something a real truck driver will do to another truck driver when they know this is how that person makes their money and how they keep their lives moving. Why take joy in someone else displeasure. So bring on the new faces and lets see how other real truck drivers handle these really outrageous and crazy loads. Lets keep shipping wars moving, because I want more and more of the show. I love the show and I appreciate the hard work these truck drivers put into the work they do to get people the items they order. Now I have found out how I can order something across the states and get one of the shipping wars guys to ship it too my house, watch out guys because I may be calling on you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment