Saturday, July 13, 2013

Kate Middleton's baby

First and foremost I want to say congratulations on William's and Kate's baby girl. Just kidding, I know everyone is on a watch for the baby that will be born to the Prince and his wife and I am one of those people, but in my personal opinion I think the baby is here and they are just enjoying the time with their baby to get acquainted and enjoy the little one. It has got to be a lot of pressure, although you are in the lime light as  part of the royal family, to have a baby that the entire world wants to meet. Everyone wants to show off their baby but in due time, when you are ready and for someone who is so much in the public eye, you have to almost share with the entire world the birth and the baby itself. I can not fault William and Kate if they want to take this one moment to not be in the public eye and just enjoy their baby. I can not blame them is they have the baby secretly and not tell the world for some weeks later that the baby was born and wait to actually bring the baby in public. We all should and I think we all who have children do understand why this is so private and why we should just wait as we are doing for Kim Kardashian baby to make her public appearance, although personally for me Kim's baby does not compare to the anticipation of Kate's and Williams baby. I also have to give a thumbs up to William and Kate for not telling the public what sex their baby is, this too is a private moment and even if they choose themselves to find out, it is none of our business. We as people need to sit back and be patient. Kate and William will introduce their little one when they feel it is time and that is when they are ready to bring him or her into the public shadow. This little one will have plenty of time to be photographed by the public so why not leave its birth as that special moments for the parents and close family. We can wait and we will wait until the royal family is ready. As for my guess about what the baby will be, of course I have to put my two cents in it. I think it will be a gorgeous baby girl who will look like her grandmother and for me, now this is in my mind only, will have a great name like Diana Elizabeth. She will walk in the light of her grandmother Princess Diana and rain like her great grandmother Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment