Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sister Wives(7-28-13)

Okay anyone watch sister wives tonight, now I am a big fan of sister wives and I certainly do not agree with those people who said that they promote plural marriages and it is like dirty old men who want to sleep with young girls. Although I believe some of the plural marriages in certain so called religious is why this is so, not all and especially not the people who are on sister wives or Mormon as most of them call themselves. But what I was trying to understand about last night show was why were there so much divide between the wives. Why is it that is seem like two of the wives are on one side and two of the wives are on another side, I thought this was something they had worked on and was trying to work hard at being sister wives together. One thing I have notice about Janelle who is the most opinionated, is that she is one sloppy woman. Did anyone notice her house and of course I understand it as a mother how hard it can be to keep kids in order and to run a household while trying to run a business, but one big problem I have with Janelle is she is always talking about she never has help and Cody is not around enough to discipline the children. It seems to me that Janelle wants everyone else to do her work for her and this is why she misses the other women being in the house with her, so they can help her with her children and her cleaning. Her house was a mess and she definitely did not know how to handle her children, especially with allowing a child to talk back to her. Janelle had these children and now it seems as if she wants to run away from them by having the other woman handle them and she seems to want to be able to work outside the house so she can get away from her own children, who wouldn't with those many kids. I can not  blame Meri from not wanting to be in the same house anymore, neither would I. This is why I like these sister wives so much, because although they are sister wives and the reason for sister wives is to live as one and to help each other out, these woman play it real. They tell how they really feel about the situation and they don't bite their tongues when it comes to saying what they want. They show us that they are just as human as any women, by throwing out those attitudes of jealousy and voicing why they think they should or should not do something. I think since these women moved in separate houses we have really gotten to see a side we would not have if they had stayed in that one house together. I just want the women to finally move in their new houses and maybe things will settle down a little for Janelle, whom seems not to be able to handle her children, I guess if the women live next door to her she could just say, go over to your momma Meri's house. I have one more question that came to mind and that is why is Cody always going out on a date with Robin and not the other women, at first I thought maybe it is because Robin is still the relative new wife but now I am not to sure about that because Robin made the statement that she has only went out with Cody three times this year since they had the baby, so when do the other women get time with Cody and if they do, why is it not aired on television? Is this some of the producer's idea so fans can get mad with Robin and Cody and judge Cody on the basis that he only spend time with Robin. I also notice with the houses the other two women talked about how their paperwork was filled out and turned in and how Robin's and Meri's were not but their houses were being built first, it sounds like a two against two to me, female wwe wrestling match, who will win. Meri and Robin in one corner and Janelle and Christine in the other, now that would be funny. In my opinion the biggest issue seems to be with Janelle and Christine not carrying for Robin and they are a little upset with Meri bringing Robin into their lives, I think they thought it was good enough with the three of them, now to add skinny beautiful Robin was just dividing Cody's attention more. Well we will she what happens as the show go on because I know I will be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment