Wednesday, July 31, 2013

John Walsh

I have always been a big John Walsh fan and because of this man and his bravery I have learned over the years how important it is to fight crime. I saw John Walsh story in a movie years ago about his son and how he was kidnapped and murder and the worst thing every was him not know who killed his son.This man took the time to say, I could not save my child but I can save other peoples children. Then it turned out to be a all out fight against crime together and thus America Most Wanted was started and I have to say that John not only made me aware but he made America aware of the crime going on in our country and from the show we could actually put faces with names, instead of just hearing a name and that was it. I think it is important to have a show in which we understand how a crime was committed and if possible to associate a picture of the criminal with this crime. It helped solved many cases hat could have gone unsolved. So my question is why was America Most Wanted taken off the air, it went from regular television programming to cable television and I thought as long as it stayed on television no big deal but why not keep people informed of the crimes and who may be lurking right at our front doors and then it was said there was not budget for the show. Why is not America as upset as I am that America Most Wanted is not getting all the support it needs and why are there not more people like John Walsh who worries and cares about our children safety. Everyone should get involved with the show and do everything in our power to help John Walsh help the show to continue on. John may be getting older but it should be in our power to continue on with the show and its stories of crimes and how we can prevent them. How we can fight criminals, by making sure we put the stories of their awful crimes and faces out there. I applaud John Walsh and I think of all the money we waste on no nonsense in this country, why can we not keep a show like America Most Wanted well an alive on all local channels in this country. Even if we have to have a telethon to raise money to keep the show on the air, I am sure we can do it. Lets keep our families safe by doing what John Walsh does on a daily basis and that is fighting back.

No comments:

Post a Comment