Monday, July 22, 2013

Tia & Tamera

I have enjoyed watching these girls since they played sister sister and I will have to say on the show I could always tell them apart, which I am sure most people could. My thing about the two girl is I really admire them because they were great children who grew up to be great adults and you never heard a bad thing about them in the news. When they became all grown up I was glad to see they had a reality show coming out about them as adults living their lives., so of course I was going to watch it. So I have been watching the show since it aired and I have enjoyed the show overall but there has been some things that has bothered me. I like both Tia and Tamara but from watching the show Tamera has really made me look at her differently. Tia has been married awhile, had a child and just enjoyed moving on with her adult life by landing a great role on The Game, an all time favorite show of mines that help me she Tia as a real grown up. But Tamera, she got the husband, in what I call a on again off again relationship. Tamera did a lot of wining on the show about how her sister Tia did not support her, or spend time with her, when Tia had a full time show in a different state on a different coast, with a husband to take care for and soon a baby on the way. Both girls seem like they were very supportive of each other but Tamera would always find a way to Tia was not being supportive, which in my opinion I saw Tia being every bit supportive to Tamera. Let me know if I am wrong but did it not seemed as if Tamera seemed as though she tried to actually mock her life after Tia. Tamera finally married a man and he just happen to have the same initials as Tia's husband so they could continue to have to same initial as twins. When Tia became pregnant Tamera seemed really happy for Tia but then she continue to have arguments with her sister who was pregnant and it was not good for Tia. Tamera seemed as though she was a little jealous of Tia because she received more spotlight from being pregnant and what did Tamera do, she planned her wedding just before Tia was do to have her baby, which cause Tia to no be able to participate in the wedding because of how far long she was. Tamera went as far as to complain how her sister was not participating enough in her wedding, well if Tamera was any kind of a sister she would have put her wedding off tell her sister had her baby. Tamera went as far to tell Tia how he should raise her child and what she should and should not do. I could not understand how fast after Tamera, who's new husband wanted to wait to have a baby, made sure she got pregnant as quickly as possible. The biggest problem I had though was how Tamera would always go and run to her friends to tell of her negative things about her sister, I never saw Tia run to her friends to tell them bad things about Tamera and I have to admire Tia for this, because your sister is your sister and your friends should not be involved with this situation. When Tia would get together with her friends it would be about her show or them and how her life was going. It seems to me as if Tamera had a part of her that wanted to see Tia, who went on with her acting career to fail and when she did not she felt as though Tia left her behind and that was not right. Why Tamera could not get her career off the ground I will never no, but one reason that I can see is that she seems to be almost hating on her own sister instead of really being happy for her. Tamera I would admire you more if you did your own thing and live your life your own way, it does not have to mark Tia's, she has her television career, so maybe a television career was not for you. Try something that fits you and your life style and go on with it and for goodness sake stop arguing about every little thing with your sister. If Tia offers you advice and you do not agree with it, say thank you but I think I will try something different. Everyone has their own way of doing things and that includes parenting, there is not necessarily a right or wrong way when it comes to what you believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment