Sunday, September 8, 2013

Teen Mom Shows

Okay I can not help myself because they are on television everywhere I turn, so what do I do, I stop the channel and I watch them. I may not watch the entire shows but I do stop to look at parts and what am I talking, the teen shows like Teen Mom 3, Being Maci, and 16 and Pregnant. Yes I do not care for these shows because to me they are an exploit and regardless of what Dr. Drew says about the show keeping other teens from ending up in this situation. This show, in my opinion makes teens want to get pregnant just so they can be on television. If Dr. Drew really study teenagers today he will see as most of us do that these teen today do not think like we did, they do not really care about anything but themselves and if they can make quick money, they will do it by any means. These kids see these pregnant teens on television as their heroes and want to be like them in their own sick minds, this is something to be proud about because if you ask a teenager, they will say that the show is great and these young people are getting paid. Like I said before one of the biggest mistake if you ask me about these shows is paying these teenagers before the show ends and they are buying things, like new cars and houses, which makes it hard for a lot of the teenagers to believe that these pregnant teens are really struggling. Now I was watching Maci show today and something that Maci did with her friend kind of made me gag, her friend had a drink and she told her did she want the remaining of the drink left in the cup and Maci drink out of the straw behind her friend. Friend or no friend I do not believe in drinking or eating on a piece of silverware behind another person. You do not know where that person mouth has been or been on and you do not know what another person may be carrying, as far as germs. Maci was talking over with her friend that she knew after five minutes of talking with someone rather or not they just wanted to be her friend because she is on television or they just wanted to be her friend because they like her. Now for me I am not believing this because you do not know everyone attention and some people will not always let you know what their real attention are. Maci immaturity is showing from her making this statement and having all these crazy parties in which she treats everyone, she really showed my her immaturity when she drink out of that straw behind another person and who knows how many people drink out it before she did, her friend could have been passing it around. Maci likes to acts as if she is mature enough to handle adult situation but I do not see it, she is making enough money to live in her own apartment and I think she is choosing not to because she is afraid of living alone. Now I watch them do and update on these 16 and pregnant teen moms and how them and the babies are doing now, needless to say that none of the girls are with the fathers of the baby, who would have thought it. They are all complaining that they are receiving no help from the fathers and do not know why these young fathers did not want to be fathers, you heard me right, these young girls do not understand why these young fathers did not want to be fathers and could not understand why their attempts to make them be fathers failed. These very immature young ladies are still trying to understand why the fathers are not in the picture, I was floored because I could not understand why they did not understand why and why these young girls at the time choose to have the babies when the fathers tell them they do not want to be a father. Why do these girls think that having the babies will hold on to these boys. I think Dr. Drew needs to investigate why these girls want to get pregnant and make these young boys stay with them, what is missing in their lives so much that they would want to do this to themselves. Now I have notice that most of the girls come from broken homes and these is a big part of it. So why not the court maybe get involved, like if parents divorce make it mandatory that the children of the parents have counseling and these counselors have to focus on the relationship for the girls. For the kids that parents were never together their should be some mandatory thing for the parent taking care of the children and the children as well in which they can counsel them on how to handle certain situations, like pregnancy and have the single parents talk to their children in counseling about it. As for teen mom 3, this is the most boring set of teens I have ever seen and none of them seem like they are worth even being together, because all of them are some whiny young people wondering why their life is the way it is and how they can make the father of their babies be more involved and on top of that most of them want to play house, they want the fathers to live with them. Why oh why are we watching are very sad future because that is what it is a very sad future if we are depending on these young people to run it. That is why half of the females walk around naked now and say it is my right to dress like this and why the boys pants are on the ground instead of their a**. It is a world of sadness and we can't understand that why these children future is doomed unless we can make them understand, that life is not just about having sex at an early age and being free to drink and party as you wish, this is a world where strange things are happening and we need are young people to have control of their wits. I will continue to pray that our world turns around but I do not see it and  I am hoping that my children who are now young adults and none of them have babies will be  part of the positive in this future of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment