Thursday, September 12, 2013

R&B Divas LA (Reunion Part 2)

I watched the second half of the R&B Divas LA reunion an although it was not as grand as the first half to me, the women still had a lot to say. A lot of it was focused on mean girl Kelley and yes I do think Kelley is a big old bully. She tried making up to the girls and apologizing but it all seemed phony to me. I still like the way the ladies carried themselves and remained ladies as they were, they told their truths with dignity and I still like how Wendy Williams asked the tough questions that had to be asked. I have to say after watching both of these reunions my favorite is Michel'le, the woman has some went through a lot as most of the women did but she tells her true story in a funny fashion that makes you not only laugh but understand that you can go through something and come out strong. Michel'le has done what God teachings tell us to do, she has forgiven all people that has done her wrong and she do not blame them because she has learned so much from it and understand why part of it was her fault because there were steps she could have taken as well. God teaches us to forgive and as hard as it is for some of us to do and believe we should do, you will not understand until you actually forgive someone for doing you wrong how much of a burden you take off yourself. You carry around this ugly hate in your entire body and you wonder why you are so sick and ill a lot of time and it may be because this burden is weighing you down, try letting it go and see what happens. You will not only loose so problems but you may find that you gain so self esteem, a better look at life and all around brand new you. You may start walking in a path you never thought you would have walked in before and I believe that is what Michel'le is doing, I think she is a women with a great personality and not only that this woman can sing. With that being said I was stunned by the announcement Kelley made about her and some of the other girls going on singing tour. Now the problem I had with this is that Kelley said it will be her, Faith Evans and even Dawn and Chante. The other girls were like what and was wondering why they did not get asked but they let it roll of their backs but I was truly upset with Michel'le not being invited because she can really sing and the woman has some great songs to bring forth. Kelley said the Wiz had nothing to do with this tour and I think she is telling the truth on that part, I myself am thinking this is a Faith Evans promotion but I do not know why Faith would choose Dawn and not Michel'le. Dawn really did not bring anything to the show and I did not hear her sing much at all. Dawn did not prove to me any of her real singing ability and the only reason I can see that she was chosen was because she is good friends with Kelley and whomever this person that set up this tour asked Kelley for some advice and she threw Dawn name in. I really don't think Dawn is as great of a star of shine as much as Michel'le and if anyone should have been asked from the cast of R&B Divas LA is should have been Michel'le. I see that Lil Mo was of course hurt by it but she has other things going on and I have to agree with Lil Mo why were only some of the women chosen, why not make a tour with all these great women. Was it because of the arguments with Kelley, does Kelley have a lot to do with this tour and is she pulling the strings on why some of the women were not chosen. I did not like the way Kelley brought the subject on the reunion in front of the other women and I hope they do return for another season and maybe the real truth will come out about why some were chosen and some were not. This would make for a great season return of the show and I definitely would like to see the women again, all except for Dawn of course, I do not think they would have to add another woman, Dawn was so insignificant on the show she was not missed at all. Although I would have to say I would like to see the women get a chance to confront Dawn as she was a little scary mouse and ran out on the reunion like a spineless snake. I think that is why maybe Dawn has been kicked out of so many things and if I was the person who hired her for this singing tour, I may have think twice about making her part of this tour, she may just run out on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment