Monday, September 9, 2013

Hollywood Exes(9-08-13)

I watched Hollywood Exes last night and I have to say this show is one of the most entertaining for me. I just love it when women and I do mean women get together and have fun, just good old fashion fun and these women do know how to have fun. These women went to Missouri last night for a trip and I never thought there was fun to be had in Missouri until I watched these women last night, they even make me want to take a vacation there. I think women should without their other significant get together and just have fun, as well as men should do this with their friends as well. I miss having this relationship with my girlfriends and do not like the fact that I find myself sitting at home doing nothing. I have to find me some real girlfriends that I can have fun with like this, I really like my sister in-laws and I think we could all go on a trip together and do this. Well back to the show, the biggest disagreement among these women were the fight on wearing fur. There were half of the women who wanted to wear fur and the other half who are really against wearing animal and fight for the rights of animal and are against killing them. Now I can understand both side of the situation to this because I believe if you are someone who has fur and it was given to you as a gift, why not wear it and on the other hand I myself do not wearing any material made of animal because I can not dare think of what it took to make that material from that animal skin, although I do believe in eating animal product and I pray over my meal everyday thinking God for supplying me with this animal so that I may eat. So although I may not wear fur I do not agree with Mayte going off the deep edge with the girls wearing these fur material in front of her. Why should the women have to hide there items because they have fur or watch what they buy in the shop because Mayte does not agree with me. I am sorry but if I wanted to wear something and it happen to been made of some fur product and I really want to wear it, especially if it is cold outside, I would wear it and Mayte would have to just stay at the cabin. As for Jessica she is back and forth and can not make her mind when it comes to agree with the women right to wear their products or being a real advocate like Mayte about not wearing fur at all. Jessica sees as though if Mayte around she is agreeing that fur should not be worn but if Mayte is not around she hops on Nicole side and tell her it is no big deal, wear what you want girl. Jessica does all kinds of crazy things and should be the last person to judge anyone on what they do, so if I was Jessica I would stay neutral and do me. I think that if someone like Mayte has friends that believe in wearing fur than she should understand that she will on occasion see this fur items. Just fight your fight Mayte against animal cruelty and move on, do not pressure everyone to think like you because of what you believe. Some people believe that they have to kill animals to survive and this is how it has been for many years, although there has been new technology put forth to cut back on the use of animal product, there is also a lot of people who have come to realize this and are cutting back on animal products. Other than this crazy episode of the anti fur against the fur wearer, the women all talked it over and made up and the trip was unlike most of the women shows wear some people go home mad, these women went home hugging each other and really have a good time. That is why I really like this show so much because these women never forget what brought them together, was being exes of Hollywood stars and how public their break-up was in the public eye is why they become so close to get that strength and support they needed from each other to continue on. Keep up the good job women, remember that you are there to support one another not tear one another down. Now I do have one question and that is why did Ivory Kenan Wayan ex did not continue on the show, I really would like to have heard her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment